Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ninjapirate

Howie Roseman sucks thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I don't know what the hell he is doing out there. It doesn't seem like they want to field any sort of competitive product next season.

 

 

Edited by ninjapirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t worry, he has a stellar drafting pedigree so we’ll be fine! This is the “new norm” boys! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RBreezy said:

Don’t worry, he has a stellar drafting pedigree so we’ll be fine! This is the “new norm” boys! 

Guy that can;'t draft his way out of a wet paper bag plans to build team in draft.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do the eagles think their young corners they refused to give playing time to are good now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howie has been so bad this offseason i think getting Clowney might be a good idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to tell yall! He doesn't just suck at drafting. It's everything now (Besides the Hargrave contract, that was a good contract). He's lost all the magic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeezla said:

I tried to tell yall! He doesn't just suck at drafting. It's everything now (Besides the Hargrave contract, that was a good contract). He's lost all the magic.

And the Hargrave thing was just really weird. Like he is trying to prevent a situation where all his dts get hurt again i guess. But why do that when you dont have any linebackers, corners or safeties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw the Title,  instantly knew who created it.🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ninjapirate said:

And the Hargrave thing was just really weird. Like he is trying to prevent a situation where all his dts get hurt again i guess. But why do that when you dont have any linebackers, corners or safeties. 

I'm fine with drafting a safety, because I'll take McKinney, Dugger, or Winfield but we needed some vet LB's that don't suck, and at least 1 good outside CB, but now that ain't happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeezla said:

I'm fine with drafting a safety, because I'll take McKinney, Dugger, or Winfield but we needed some vet LB's that don't suck, and at least 1 good outside CB, but now that ain't happening.

well last season we needed a safety and 3 of the best ones were sitting there for the taking and Howie drafted JJAW. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Saw the Title,  instantly knew who created it.🍺

at least you recognize genius easily so you got that going for ya. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I tried to tell yall! He doesn't just suck at drafting. It's everything now (Besides the Hargrave contract, that was a good contract). He's lost all the magic.

So Monday Howie had you obsessively touching yourself post Hargrave but now that he didn't also get Players  B, C, D and E you wanted, He's lost?

You guys crack me up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Monday Howie had you obsessively touching yourself post Hargrave but now that he didn't also get Players  B, C, D and E you wanted, He's lost?

You guys crack me up. 

Correct

He hit me with the foreplay, then kicked me in the nards and banged my neighbor.

Edited by Jeezla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×