Howie Roseman sucks thread

ninjapirate

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I've been anti slay since last trade deadline why should howie doing a move I hate make this thread any less pertinent? 

Because it's not all about You! Even with a supposed down year last season how the hell do these stats below still occur if he Sucks?

Since 2017, 36 DBs have seen at least 200 targets as the nearest defender in coverage. Only Marlon Humphrey (49.2) and Stephon Gilmore (49.2) have allowed a lower comp pct than Darius Slay (51.8), per NextGen Stats.

Not Jones, Not Trufant, Not Harris ,Not Ramsey, Not PP, .......Darius Slay! That's why!

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Because it's not all about You! Even with a supposed down year last season how the hell do these stats below still occur if he Sucks?

Not Jones, Not Trufant, Not Harris ,Not Ramsey, Not PP, .......Darius Slay! That's why!

This is my thread so it is about me 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I´m very disappointed at myself that I just saw this thread. Howie does suck and I missed all of the fun.

I would add ¨draft a high floor, low ceiling player¨

Z3oNeNs.gif
an oversight, one of the truest Howie-isms

• Like 1

Howie still sucks. As long as Jalen Mills is starting for our team, and our best WR is the remnants of Desean Jackson's broken fragile body, and our best LB is Nate freakin Gerry, Howie will suck.

Edited by Jeezla

19 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Howie still sucks. As long as Jalen Mills is starting for our team, and our best WR is the remnants of Desean Jackson's broken fragile body, and our best LB is Nate freakin Gerry, Howie will suck.

Greg Ward is the starter #championship

• 1 month later...