Howie Roseman sucks thread

ninjapirate

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

I'm glad so many people see the truth about him now. Too bad it took this much time and failure.

I forgave his misgivings before because of his prior track record, but he blew his final chance to make up for his mistakes. Now we're SOL

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I'm glad so many people see the truth about him now. Too bad it took this much time and failure.

The guys had one good year in his tenure, luckily we got a super bowl out of it lol

Edited by RBreezy

Just out of curiosity,  who from pick 10 thru 16 did you all believe would trade down?

Browns - Wills not trading to protect Baker 

Jets- Becton not trading to protect Darnold

Raiders- Ruggs not trading

TB-Wirfs traded up to protect Tom

SF- Kinlaw (possible but doubtful)

Den - Jeudy Not trading

ATL -Terrell not trading (because Dallas might take their CB)

All this whining and there might of been 1 team willing to trade back and even that is debatable since the 49ers clearly wanted to replace Buckner at DT and there was no guarantee he'd last to 21.

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just out of curiosity,  who from pick 10 thru 16 did you all believe would trade down?

Browns - Wills not trading to protect Baker 

Jets- Becton not trading to protect Darnold

Raiders- Ruggs not trading

TB-Wirfs traded up to protect Tom

SF- Kinlaw (possible but doubtful)

Den - Jeudy Not trading

ATL -Terrell not trading (because Dallas might take their CB)

All this whining and there might of been 1 team willing to trade back and even that is debatable since the 49ers clearly wanted to replace Buckner at DT and there was no guarantee he'd last to 21.

Denver, Atlanta, Browns, were all reportedly considering trading down, heck SF did, be it not very far. We don't know what was or wasn't on the table, but we could have given up a bit more to sweeten the deal perhaps.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Denver, Atlanta, Browns, were all reportedly considering trading down, heck SF did, be it not very far. We don't know what was or wasn't on the table, but we could have given up a bit more to sweeten the deal perhaps.

If the Browns dropped to 21  they miss out on all of the top OT. The price probably includes next years 1st. You really think Lamb is worth that?

Denver was always going WR,  it might of been even a worst kept secret then us. Why would they trade down to 21 only to watch Jeudy go to Dallas? Because they loved Reagor? Jefferson?

SF was the only realistic trade partner and I bet Lynch was bending Howie over for compensation.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

If the Browns dropped to 21  they miss out on all of the top OT. The price probably includes next years 1st. You really think Lamb is worth that?

Denver was always going WR,  it might of been even a worst kept secret then us. Why would they trade down to 21 only to watch Jeudy go to Dallas? Because they loved Reagor? Jefferson?

SF was the only realistic trade partner and I bet Lynch was bending Howie over for compensation.

Sorry typo, not Denver I meant to say Jets. it's late please forgive me my brain isn't functioning completely.

Just now, Danger said:

Sorry typo, not Denver I meant to say Jets. it's late please forgive me my brain isn't functioning completely.

Same logic I used for the Browns applies to the Jets IMO.  They too needed to protect Darnold and would of missed out on the top 5 OT. Moving down 10 spots the way the board fell helps them how?

Isaiah Wilson? Reagor? Jefferson? Ruiz?

Becton before the popped test was talked about as potentially the top OT taken. I just dont think with the needs at OL/WR there actually being a lot of trade partners past Jax. Which most definitely involves next years 1st.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Same logic I used for the Browns applies to the Jets IMO.  They too needed to protect Darnold and would of missed out on the top 5 OT. Moving down 10 spots the way the board fell helps them how?

Isaiah Wilson? Reagor? Jefferson? Ruiz?

Becton before the popped test was talked about as potentially the top OT taken. I just dont think with the needs at OL/WR there actually being a lot of trade partners past Jax. Which most definitely involves next years 1st.

The reason I listed them is because they both were reportedly listening to offer to move down days prior to the draft. Still, Atlanta and San Fran were definitely the most likely.

Edited by Danger