Howie Roseman sucks thread

ninjapirate

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Would Lurie even interject. And if so, how does he let that happen. You have to step back sometimes and wonder if you’re smelling your own farts. Howie has been trying to outsmart the room for years. I think it’s time for him to just be in on money deals and get someone else in. This is just idiocy. I can’t wait for the explanation. 

“Explosive player, high compete level, we’ll use him all over the field”

Hurts will play 5 snaps a game and hinder the offense lmao 

Cowboy fan here and to be fair, yes I am trolling. 

That aside, I can't understand the hatred towards Roseman?

Isn't this the same guy that came back from a hiatus in 2017, after attending the Degobah school of general managers, made all those brilliant trades and signings in FA and forged the SB Eagles in 2017?

So, his draft picks are a bit questionable, so what?

This team has a history of building and winning thru FA.

2017 proved that much.

I think you're being a bit unfair to Yod....um, sorry, Harry.

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

Cowboy fan here and to be fair, yes I am trolling. 

That aside, I can't understand the hatred towards Roseman?

Isn't this the same guy that came back from a hiatus in 2017, after attending the Degobah school of general managers, made all those brilliant trades and signings in FA and forged the SB Eagles in 2017?

So, his draft picks are a bit questionable, so what?

This team has a history of building and winning thru FA.

2017 proved that much.

I think you're being a bit unfair to Yod....um, sorry, Harry.

Howie is good at managing the cap, was ONCE good at the trade market, but he's always been kinda bad at the draft. We gave him slack for the year we won the Super Bowl, but now we've been drafting so poorly for so long, then pull this kind of stunt? It's a joke. (Howie came back in 2016, not 2017 for the record)

Building through free agency isn't a sustainable way to have success in this league. It's like adding an addition onto your house.. but the main portion of your house is literally about to topple over from being so unmaintained and decrepit.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Howie is good at managing the cap, was ONCE good at the trade market, but he's always been kinda bad at the draft. We gave him slack for the year we won the Super Bowl, but now we've been drafting so poorly for so long, then pull this kind of stunt? It's a joke. (Howie came back in 2016, not 2017 for the record)

Building through free agency isn't a sustainable way to have success in this league. It's like adding an addition onto your house.. but the main portion of your house is literally about to topple over from being so unmaintained and decrepit.

Excellent response! 😕

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

Excellent response! 😕

Howie has been so obsessed with trying to win a second superbowl that he has lost sight of how to properly build a team. Carson is going to end up being wasted. Drafting a player because your starting qb might get hurt but you still want to potentially win it all that year is just weird man. Why not just draft a starting corner/safety and have the team be better for when carson is healthy?

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Howie has been so obsessed with trying to win a second superbowl that he has lost sight of how to properly build a team. Carson is going to end up being wasted. Drafting a player because your starting qb might get hurt but you still want to potentially win it all that year is just weird man. Why not just draft a starting corner/safety and have the team be better for when carson is healthy?

Like I said, he was never good on draft day. His strength,  and the strength of that 2017 team, was FA signings and a solid and deep coaching staff.

Once both were depleted, the results were obvious. Although, they have made consecutive playoff appearances, so there is that.