Sign in to follow this  
ninjapirate

Howie Roseman sucks thread

Just now, Rtnldave said:

Like I said, he was never good on draft day. His strength,  and the strength of that 2017 team, was FA signings and a solid and deep coaching staff.

Once both were depleted, the results were obvious. Although, they have made consecutive playoff appearances, so there is that.

right but trading for older players to try to add to an aging core instead of drafting new core players is no way to build around a younger qb. Like we should have tried to rebuild a bit one of these past years instead of stretching ourselves thin and winning 9 games each year.

• Like 1

And my hate somehow grows even higher

lots of talk of us bringing back jason peters.

So that will mean we would have wasted 1 first and 2 seconds in the past 2 drafts.

Howie has no business running an nfl team at that point.

10 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

lots of talk of us bringing back jason peters.

So that will mean we would have wasted 1 first and 2 seconds in the past 2 drafts.

Howie has no business running an nfl team at that point.

I don’t get it, just play Dillard, let him sink or swim.

I hope its just talk...unfortunately he was hurt during that SB run but at some point he has to realize he's doing more harm than good. 

Mental/physical mistakes have gone up, dominance has gone down. 

Peters obviously has no takers right now. Even if resigned he is not guaranteed anything, especially being the Starter. If anything it will be an insurance policy at LT. Nothing more.

You have to remember we lost Big V and both Rookies wont be able to learn/train like a normal rookie so expecting either to step up as a viable backup will be a stretch given the circumstances. Leaving just Mailata really.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Peters obviously has no takers right now. Even if resigned he is not guaranteed anything, especially being the Starter. If anything it will be an insurance policy at LT. Nothing more.

You have to remember we lost Big V and both Rookies wont be able to learn/train like a normal rookie so expecting either to step up as a viable backup will be a stretch given the circumstances. Leaving just Mailata really.

Prince was a good starting LT in the SEC last year I'm not really worried if he has to come in and play.

4 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I hope its just talk...unfortunately he was hurt during that SB run but at some point he has to realize he's doing more harm than good. 

Mental/physical mistakes have gone up, dominance has gone down. 

He only allowed 3 sacks last year in nearly 900 snaps.

Plus PFF graded him as one of the top tackles. When it comes to OL play I don't know who else to go off of but PFF since nobody else is even pretending to watch every OL snap. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Prince was a good starting LT in the SEC last year I'm not really worried if he has to come in and play.

Coming into the NFL under these Covid circumstances isn't doing him or Driskel any favors. Stout can't get his hands on them, Doug can't have OTA's/mini camps for Rookies. This virtual training and learning isn't helping either see the field in 2020 or learning this Offense. 

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Coming into the NFL under these Covid circumstances isn't doing him or Driskel any favors. Stout can't get his hands on them, Doug can't have OTA's/mini camps for Rookies. This virtual training and learning isn't helping either see the field in 2020 or learning this Offense. 

re-signing an ancient LT that no other teams wants doesnt do our first round pick from last year any favors.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

re-signing an ancient LT that no other teams wants doesnt do our first round pick from last year any favors.

Does if he's now that LT's backup ,which is probably the plan IF resigned. 

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

He only allowed 3 sacks last year in nearly 900 snaps.

Plus PFF graded him as one of the top tackles. When it comes to OL play I don't know who else to go off of but PFF since nobody else is even pretending to watch every OL snap. 

He can still pass pro...but he’ll also give you that bone head false start during a key moment. Not to mention he’ll play 6 games. I like JP but hang em up when you need to. If the Eagles didn’t spend a 1st on Dillard I wouldn’t be talking but we have someone who is supposed to be in place 

9 hours ago, nlesthought said:

He can still pass pro...but he’ll also give you that bone head false start during a key moment. Not to mention he’ll play 6 games. I like JP but hang em up when you need to. If the Eagles didn’t spend a 1st on Dillard I wouldn’t be talking but we have someone who is supposed to be in place 

We spent a 1st, 4th and 6th on Dillard.