Sterling Moore out - Lattimore possibly out

Mid Iowa

So, to assure an 0-3 start, Sterling Moore is out with a pectoral injury (undisclosed) and Lattimore is currently under the concussion protocol.

That mean Harris will get extra reps.........yea..........

Fantasy owners, Cam Newton is a MUST START this week.

6 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

So, to assure an 0-3 start, Sterling Moore is out with a pectoral injury (undisclosed) and Lattimore is currently under the concussion protocol.

That mean Harris will get extra reps.........yea..........

Fantasy owners, Cam Newton is a MUST START this week.

This may sound totally unrelated but its not... Have yall been watching that Oklahoma State quarterback? 

31 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

This may sound totally unrelated but its not... Have yall been watching that Oklahoma State quarterback? 

Doesn't he play in that wacky psuedo-Texas Tech air raid offense?  I'm always skeptical of those guys.  I really like Rosen though, saw his game against Memphis and although they lost, and he did make a completely bone-headed across body pick 6 I think, he had the arm and made every throw with varying touch based on the throw and coverage.  With a quality QB coach in the NFL he'd definitely develop into a top half QB at least.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Doesn't he play in that wacky psuedo-Texas Tech air raid offense?  I'm always skeptical of those guys.  I really like Rosen though, saw his game against Memphis and although they lost, and he did make a completely bone-headed across body pick 6 I think, he had the arm and made every throw with varying touch based on the throw and coverage.  With a quality QB coach in the NFL he'd definitely develop into a top half QB at least.

Rosen is consistantly called uncoachable by many around him... Big red flag when it comes to leadership. 

Archived