Giants sign OT Cam Fleming 1 year deal

Go_Giants

Think this is my first post. I don't  see this info any where else on the Giants board.

https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/giants-sign-tackle-cam-fleming-to-one-year-deal/313085456

Hopefully he is just our swing tackle for goal line and fourth and short situations. If so I really like this signing,  this must be Judge's influence on the Giants. First getting a true blocking Tight End, now adding Flemings. Gettleman, Mr 'Hog Mollies' should have made signings like this in his first or second year. We would have won more games having a big unit out there. 

Better later than never as they say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

I'm down bro. It'd be a shame to lose Simmons but both scenarios are good 

Love Simmons like everybody else, but we all need to realize that the Lions are in front of us. They are eyeing him. The other aspect of my thought process is is that Dave Gettleman doesn't even want him. When u break down the fact that the right side (assuming all the speculation is right) will be Nate Solder starting and Nick Gates as a back up to him. That leaves Cam Fleming..literally by himself.. All the signs point to a trade down for capital and im thinking we take one of the big tackles. Wirfs or Becton.