Pre-Draft Predictions for 2020-2021 Season

DoleINGout

In order by division and best record within division first. Playoff teams in bold.

Buccaneers, Saints, Falcons, Panthers

Bears, Packers, Vikings, Lions

Niners, Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams

Redskins, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles

Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets

Colts, Titans, Texans, Jaguars

Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos

Ravens, Browns, Steelers, Bengals

The most parity the league has had maybe ever with many great teams. No clearcut favorite, just super teams well put together.

• Like 2

AFC East
Z - Buffalo Bills (10-6-0)
New England Patriots (8-8-0)
Miami Dolphins (5-11-0)
New York Jets (4-12-0)

AFC North
Z - Baltimore Ravens (12-4-0)
y - Pittsburgh Steelers (10-6-0)
    Cleveland Browns (8-8-0)
    Cincinnati Bengals (5-11-0)

AFC South
Z - Indianapolis Colts (10-6-0)
y - Tennessee Titans (10-6-0)
    Houston Texans (7-9-0)
    Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13-0)

AFC West
Z - Kansas City Chiefs (13-3-0)
y - Los Angeles Chargers (9-7-0)
    Denver Broncos (7-9-0)
    Las Vegas Raiders (5-11-0)

NFC East
Z - Philadelphia Eagles (11-5-0)
y - Dallas Cowboys (10-6-0)
    New York Giants (7-9-0)
    Washington Redskins (4-12-0)

NFC North
Z - Green Bay Packers (11-5-0)
    Minnesota Vikings (8-8-0)
    Chicago Bears     (7-9-0)
    Detroit Lions     (5-11-0)

NFC South
Z - New Orleans Saints (13-3-0)
y - Tampa Bay Buccanneers (11-5-0)
    Atlanta Falcons (5-11-0)
    Carolina Panthers (2-14-0)

NFC West
Z - San Francisco 49ers (11-5-0)
y - Seattle Seahawks (9-7-0)
    Arizona Cardinals (8-8-0)
    Los Angeles Rams (7-9-0)

Edited by Bolts223

Power Rankings

1. Bears

2. Chiefs

3. Buccaneers

4. Bills

5. Niners

6. Saints

7. Ravens

8. Browns

9. Colts

10. Raiders

11. Cardinals

12. Seahawks

13. Chargers

14. Redskins

15. Falcons

16. Steelers

17. Cowboys

18. Titans

19. Packers

20. Bengals

21. Giants

22. Vikings

23. Panthers

24. Eagles

25. Texans

26. Dolphins

27. Patriots

28. Rams

29. Broncos

30. Lions

31. Jaguars

32. Jets

Just now, DoleINGout said:

Power Rankings

1. Bears

2. Chiefs

3. Buccaneers

4. Bills

5. Niners

6. Saints

7. Ravens

8. Browns

9. Colts

10. Raiders

11. Cardinals

12. Seahawks

13. Chargers

14. Redskins

15. Falcons

16. Steelers

17. Cowboys

18. Titans

19. Packers

20. Bengals

21. Giants

22. Vikings

23. Panthers

24. Eagles

25. Texans

26. Dolphins

27. Patriots

28. Rams

29. Broncos

30. Lions

31. Jaguars

32. Jets

??????????????????????????????????????????????

1 minute ago, Bolts223 said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????

Best defense IMO, improved run game I believe, and Foles in a system he excelled in is a huge difference from Mitch Trubisky. Robert Quinn is a huge underrated signing that makes that pushes the defense over the top to #1 in my book.

Edited by DoleINGout

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Best defense IMO, improved run game I believe, and Foles in a system he excelled in is a huge difference from Mitch Trubisky.

Idk dude that secondary is too shaky for me to consider them the best defense in the league. There are probably 5-6 defenses I'd put ahead of them at this point.

I don't think Nick Foles really helps them that much.  That offense in general isn't really great anywhere and I think Nagy is pretty overrated as an offensive mind.

I honestly don't even think they break .500 this year.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 2

Robert Quinn is a huge underrated signing that makes that pushes the defense over the top to #1 in my book.

Edited in this part. Huge addition.

Just now, Bolts223 said:

Idk dude that secondary is too shaky for me to consider them the best defense in the league. There are probably 5-6 defenses I'd put ahead of them at this point.

I don't think Nick Foles really helps them that much.  That offense in general isn't really great anywhere and I think Nagy is pretty overrated as an offensive mind.

Foles as an average or slightly above average QB makes the Bears offense 10X better than at any point with Trubisky last season. That alone makes the Bears so much more dangerous and competitive. Same thing with the Buccaneers and replacing Winston's nearly 40 turnovers with just someone who isn't even going to have half as many in Tom Brady. Bucc's improve instantly.

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Foles as an average or slightly above average QB makes the Bears offense 10X better than at any point with Trubisky last season. That alone makes the Bears so much more dangerous and competitive. Same thing with the Buccaneers and replacing Winston's nearly 40 turnovers with just someone who isn't even going to have half as many in Tom Brady. Bucc's improve instantly.

He's not though and even if he was the Bears offense still isn't that good. 

Nick Foles is maybe the 20-25th best starter in the league? He's an upgrade from Trubisky, granted. That's not saying much though.

The difference between Brady and Foles is gigantic (SB52 meme jokes aside) and it's not a comparable situation. And Arians is straight up a much better coach than Nagy is. Bucs have much more skill player talent as well.

Edited by Bolts223

But he was though in the system Chicago runs.

If you really think he's an above average QB at this point I'm not sure we'll see eye to eye on anything pertaining to the Bears.

You're severely overestimating him and the Bears roster. Trubisky certainly was a problem last year but he was far from the only problem the Bears had.

Edited by Bolts223

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Similarly is the difference between Trubisky and Foles. The offense as middle of the pack is a lot better with that ferocious defense than what the Bears had last season.

The difference between Trubisky and Foles is going from terrible to below average.

Going from Winston to Brady is going from bad to great.

Edited by Bolts223

7 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

The difference between Trubisky and Foles is going from terrible to below average.

It's going from worst in the NFL and can't make a play (Trubisky) to average and slightly above average at times (Foles).

I project the Bears doing so well because I expect the magic that the Eagles captured while Foles was the starter. With an improved defense that will be the best IMO the Bears with that combination will be arguably the best team and at worst the sixth or seventh best.

Edited by DoleINGout

10 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Just because he beat you in the Super Bowl doesn’t make this true. He’s absolutely no where close to average. Average would be a QB ranked 16-18 or so. Foles should not be a starter. He’s a backup