Giants Sign OT Cam Fleming

Kodaraw

58 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Hope for them they see him as a swing guy and not their right tackle answer 

Is he that bad?  The Dallas fans on Twitter say yes, but they’d also say Dak was terrible if NYG signed him  

20 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

He's a decent guy to have around filling in and lining up as a sixth lineman. But yeah, he would struggle in a starting role.

Nice! I love starting struggling lineman! Sweet, sweet OL rebuild! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Good, versatile guy to have on the bench.  Not long-term starter material. Weird to say it, but losing him in FA really hurt NE last year after they had to sign...*shudder*...Marshall Newhouse.

Marshall Newhouse was NYG starting RT at one point. Remmers wasn’t much of an upgrade. Soooo Fleming will be? 

Nick Gates showed promise at RT last year.  This signing doesn't really move the needle. 

Looking at the Giants FA signings, they filled holes at CB and MLB.  I think they go OT and DE in rounds 1 and 2 in the draft.  I'm thinking Wirfs in round one and hopefully Gross Matos drops to us in round 2.

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Nick Gates showed promise at RT last year.  This signing doesn't really move the needle. 

Looking at the Giants FA signings, they filled holes at CB and MLB.  I think they go OT and DE in rounds 1 and 2 in the draft.  I'm thinking Wirfs in round one and hopefully Gross Matos drops to us in round 2.

I wouldn’t even say they filled ILB. Still need someone who can cover TEs