Lions sign a safety jayron kearse

flyguy1609

I have no sympathy for DUI offenses. He came forward and apologized for his actions, but he should be held accountable by both the legal system and the league, neither of which has happened yet. (I care less about the firearm.) Questionable signing.

The important thing: he doesn't have any connection to NE.

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I have no sympathy for DUI offenses. He came forward and apologized for his actions, but he should be held accountable by both the legal system and the league, neither of which has happened yet. (I care less about the firearm.) Questionable signing.

Clearly that makes him a better signing than Shelton, Collins, Humon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

From The Detroit News;

Last month, he pleaded guilty to charges stemming from the arrest and was sentenced to probation and community service, while also required to go through a substance-abuse program, participate in a victim impact panel and hand over his firearm.

Appears it has been dealt with, legally at least.

• Like 1