Sign in to follow this  
aceinthehouse

Redskins sign TE Logan Thomas

Just now, lavar703 said:

I really hope this isn't the plan at TE lol

Same. TE converted QB converted TE has 35 career receptions. He does have good size and speed, but I don't think he's anything more than a gadget RZ threat. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Same. TE converted QB converted TE has 35 career receptions. He does have good size and speed, but I don't think he's anything more than a gadget RZ threat. 

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's Logan so I'm going to root for him to do great but I just don't see it. It feels like we're 3-13 and somehow made our team worse through free agency.

10 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

We’re signing Logan Thomas, Wes Schweitzer and Eagles are acquiring Darius Slay! 🙄

The Eagles had to make a big move on defense after our signings of McKissick and Thomas.......

43 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Eagles had to make a big move on defense after our signings of McKissick and Thomas.......

I literally just scared the dog with how hard I laughed at your post!

If we're going for sentimental TEs with local ties can we trade for Mo Allie Cox?

Posted (edited)

Solves the problem! Awesome! Jk, JK. I sure hope we sign someone in the draft. I would’ve much rather seen us sign Nick Vanette, maybe we’ll still sign him or someone else but Logan Thomas is a back up added to Sprinkle who also should be a back up. We don’t have a good starter on our roster at the moment. Here’s to hoping one of these two emerge as a good starter but I have my doubts.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

We’re signing Logan Thomas, Wes Schweitzer and Eagles are acquiring Darius Slay! 🙄

Slay couldn’t guard Terry last year, nothing has changed.

‪Truth hurts. Until Dwayne proves himself it’s going to be hard to lure big name proven receiving talent to DC. Hopefully Dwayne & this young group play well this year and change that narrative.‬

Gotta say, He's young , still learning the position - but 6'6' , 250 lbs. and 4.61 forty time sure is intriguing !

5 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Gotta say, He's young , still learning the position - but 6'6' , 250 lbs. and 4.61 forty time sure is intriguing !

He’s going to be a heck of a back up QB if he can’t play TE.

Just now, turtle28 said:

He’s going to be a heck of a back up QB if he can’t play TE.

Yep, has the Brian Mitchell role - emergency Q B