Week 3 GDT: Denver Broncos(2-0) @ Buffalo Bills(1-1)

broncosfan07

We should win this, but after beating both the Chargers and Cowboys this could be one of those annoying trap games where all that work could be for nought.

I'm confident though, and fully expect a Broncos victory. I expect KC and Oakland to win also so we need this to keep the records the same past this week.

36 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Benchwarmers you say? I'll have to check those out next time I'm up that way!

and I totally agree with you about the tacos.(though I like a squirt of lime on mine)

Of course lime...but no cheese...sour cream...even no guacamole (which i love...but on the side with some chips).  

Yes...if Benchwarmers is around...it is a hearty chicken wing.  I need to get up that way this fall...it has been way too long.  I loved that town sans the brutally cold weather.  

3 hours ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Of course lime...but no cheese...sour cream...even no guacamole (which i love...but on the side with some chips).  

Yes...if Benchwarmers is around...it is a hearty chicken wing.  I need to get up that way this fall...it has been way too long.  I loved that town sans the brutally cold weather.  

it says it's permantly closed theres one in philly though.

5 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

I don't know... they were okay, I guess... the Anchor Bar was cool and all but I've had much better wings elsewhere. But wings are one of my favorite foods. 

Favorite all time wings were in Omaha at Addys

Favorite chain is pluckers (in Texas and Louisiana)

tip for making wings at home: steam them for 5 min and then let them cool to room temp before frying/grilling. It turns the cartilage in the skin into gelatin that makes them SUPER crispy when you cook them and you only need to cook them for half as long which keeps the meat moist 

I am not at all a chicken fan, but I love wings.  I am also a huge hot/spicy guy, but in Colorado Springs it's hard to beat Rhinos sports bars Zesty Garlic Parmesan.  Not as hot as a I like, but just a great flavor with enough spice to make me like it.  I actually had 10 of them tonight.  Big meaty crispy wings as well. 

If you're ever in Hays Kansas check out the Sip and Spin, if it's even still open.  Big wings as well, but their Volcano sauce is as good a hot/spicy sauce in terms of flavor I've ever had.

I hate Buffalo Wild Wings, but their mango habanero sauce is damn tasty, if they could only figure out how to put out a crispy/meaty wing it would be hard to beat in my book.

42 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I am not at all a chicken fan, but I love wings.  I am also a huge hot/spicy guy, but in Colorado Springs it's hard to beat Rhinos sports bars Zesty Garlic Parmesan.  Not as hot as a I like, but just a great flavor with enough spice to make me like it.  I actually had 10 of them tonight.  Big meaty crispy wings as well. 

If you're ever in Hays Kansas check out the Sip and Spin, if it's even still open.  Big wings as well, but their Volcano sauce is as good a hot/spicy sauce in terms of flavor I've ever had.

I hate Buffalo Wild Wings, but their mango habanero sauce is damn tasty, if they could only figure out how to put out a crispy/meaty wing it would be hard to beat in my book.

Rhinos off of Barnes and powers? I used to watch UFC fights there! I've never had their parm wings. I'll have to try them next time I'm in town (which will be next month!)

10 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Rhinos off of Barnes and powers? I used to watch UFC fights there! I've never had their parm wings. I'll have to try them next time I'm in town (which will be next month!)

That's the one.  I live not far from Rhinos, so it ends up working out nice.  I went there for the McGregor/Mayweather fight.

1 hour ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Really? I used to live where my back yard faced security services field. Damn these last 3 years have flown by...

Nice.  Yeah we are on the other side of powers.  Check out Peaks and Pines brewery as well.  It's off of Tutt near the stadium.  Best IPA and Brown in the Springs, IMO.

Archived