Eagles trade for CB Darius Slay

EaglesPeteC

11 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm sure you're seeing what you want to see

1/2 dressed Pirate since we're going old school these days. Are you really upset or just mad it wasn't "your guy" we signed? Seriously?

Is Slay an upgrade to the CB's we have trotted out there for almost a decade post Asante, Yes or No? That's truly the only thing that matters. If you answer No, You're just being confrontational for the sake of arguing!

Slay instantly gives us credibility at least at one CB position going into 2020. That's undeniable assuming health of course! Since Philadelphia has been a walking plague the past 3 seasons with injuries.🤞🤞🤞

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm sure you're seeing what you want to see

And what exactly have you watched and or done to come up with this opinion that he is bad? Your are just salty that you took this hot take stance with nothing or very little to back it Up and now if you whine loud enough it’ll be right. 

the dude shadowed Amari all game game up 2 catches and had 2 PBU on him during this so called “bad year”. Do I need to remind you how badly Cooper destroyed the Eagles these last 2 years? If that is bad Darius Slay sign me up. 

ive watched about half the season and he hasn’t gotten burned for a long TD once yet. Some DPI’s and big plays sure. Diggs ate him up at times but the dude is objectively a top CB 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

And what exactly have you watched and or done to come up with this opinion that he is bad? Your are just salty that you took this hot take stance with nothing or very little to back it Up and now if you whine loud enough it’ll be right. 

the dude shadowed Amari all game game up 2 catches and had 2 PBU on him during this so called “bad year”. Do I need to remind you how badly Cooper destroyed the Eagles these last 2 years? If that is bad Darius Slay sign me up. 

ive watched about half the season and he hasn’t gotten burned for a long TD once yet. Some DPI’s and big plays sure. Diggs ate him up at times but the dude is objectively a top CB 

Diggs ate up everyone this year lol. Dude is going to be a bigger monster in Buffalo.