Rams release RB Todd Gurley (Page 7)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

We’ve found B.o.b’s burner acct...

Speaking of Idiots. In hindsight, does B.O.B make that AZ trade if he knows in that Gurely is to be released? Or was it more about getting rid of Hopkins?

That AZ trade looks even worse now when you could of just added TG3 which is basically DJ or better at this point!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LowMotorGuy said:

He was the DK Metcalf of RBs.

The GOAT at being big and running fast in a straight line behind the GOAT OL.

He was a good track athlete but not a freak of nature like David Johnson who could beat defenders 1v3 with a jump cut.

LOKro8V.gif

Lol. David Johnson has one good season in his entire career.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LowMotorGuy said:

He was the DK Metcalf of RBs.

The GOAT at being big and running fast in a straight line behind the GOAT OL.

He was a good track athlete but not a freak of nature like David Johnson who could beat defenders 1v3 with a jump cut.

LOKro8V.gif

Are you trolling or is the low motor name meaning what’s between the ears? He had one year where he was remotely any good. Probably has more injuries than Gurley at this point and is generally a broken RB as well.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Buyng jerseys is a ridiculous jinx. Here is my history:

Ware - injured and cut

Romo - injured and cut

Sean Lee - incapable of playing a full season.

Witten - to slow to get injured

I think my case is solid

Wat basically all of those guys are either long-term Cowboys and/or team legends. "Their career eventually ended" isn't a jersey jinx. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Wat basically all of those guys are either long-term Cowboys and/or team legends. "Their career eventually ended" isn't a jersey jinx. 

Yeah, you can easily/happily still rock all of those.

Try having Bortles, Ramsey, Fournette (more so just never lived up to the hype than anything else), and ARob.

I also have a couple good ones like Garrard, MJD, and Rashean Mathis...but these past few years haven't been good to me.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yeah, you can easily/happily still rock all of those.

Try having Bortles, Ramsey, Fournette (more so just never lived up to the hype than anything else), and ARob.

I also have a couple good ones like Garrard, MJD, and Rashean Mathis...but these past few years haven't been good to me.

Why don’t fans just buy jerseys of team legends instead of active players who could be cut, traded, or retire at any time or turn in to busts? Like in JAX case why not just go with Taylor, Smith, Boselli, Brunell, etc?

37 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Why don’t fans just buy jerseys of team legends instead of active players who could be cut, traded, or retire at any time or turn in to busts? Like in JAX case why not just go with Taylor, Smith, Boselli, Brunell, etc?

Do you don’t want him to have bought a jersey in the last decade? Lol

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

https://www.mitchellandness.com/legacy-jersey-jacksonville-jaguars-1998-fred-taylor-lgjygs18

are all the Taylor Jerseys out of stock Lol? If so EBay is your lover. 

It’s been out of stock since 1 hour after they launched the Jaguars classics line, like two years ago. I was waiting for it to drop while at work, got called into a meeting and they were sold out by the time I got out of the meeting. Never got a restock.

They might be available on eBay now, but having been looking before, most were knockoffs being sold at the real Michell & Ness jersey price. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, pwny said:

If you can point me to where I can get a Fred Taylor jersey, that would be great. 

Same site Rammy just linked, but I didn’t realize they were out of stock. Weird they wouldn’t restock if they sold out that quick though