Rams release RB Todd Gurley (Page 7)

RaidersAreOne

No one is going to trade for him without being able to look at the knee. They might be getting a lot of calls but unless the Rams slap a 4th on him or something, why on Earth would anyone take him off their hands 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

No one is going to trade for him without being able to look at the knee.

Perhaps

It can be done virtually and they can put physical-passing language into the contract per the corona-updated rules
The physical exam itself probably isn't as informative as the most recent scans on the knee and he can get a scan anywhere/ anytime

12 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Perhaps

It can be done virtually and they can put physical-passing language into the contract per the corona-updated rules
The physical exam itself probably isn't as informative as the most recent scans on the knee and he can get a scan anywhere/ anytime

Good point. 

If I was another team, I would be very skeptical of any medical reports that come from the rams. They have been claiming publicly for 2 years that the knee is fine and that there are no issues, which was obviously not the case. The quick deadline even under normal circumstances would be difficult for this reason.

Rams just saw David johnson fetch deandre hopkins and probably think gurley can get them a superstar player LOL 

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Probably the Bucs.

Tampa makes sense since they're all-in on the next 1-2 years, but I don't know why anyone would trade for Gurley when you can probably get Melvin Gordon for a cheaper contract all the while not having to give up any assets to get a trade done. 

Just now, BaltimoreTerp said:

Tampa makes sense since they're all-in on the next 1-2 years, but I don't know why anyone would trade for Gurley when you can probably get Melvin Gordon for a cheaper contract all the while not having to give up any assets to get a trade done. 

Melvin wasn’t even the best RB on his own team though.