Bengals sign Mackensie Alexander (1-year/$4 million)

SmittyBacall

46 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

serious question do the Vikings have any corners left??    who are they running with Mike Hughes and who else? The one guy who got suspended?

Holton Hill is pretty good. I think he has the potential to be as good as Waynes. Problem was his use of weed and trying to cover it up. Maybe it won’t be an issue with the new CBA. I anticipate the Vikes signing a Cb at some point. Hughes could play slot. So Hill, Hughes an early rookie and mid level FA competing for the top 4 spots would be my guess. They also have Kris Boyd who played some this yeas too. Tall, lanky type, good athlete.

• Like 2

Wanted him and that's a great price. Raiders need a cheap CB to make it not as much of a need in the draft. Trade down to 2nd or trade up into 2nd. Need numbers to keep up with KC's track team. LOL

2 minutes ago, HeydudemanG said:

He's way better than Trae Waynes.

Hard to compare the two. Alexander strictly played slot and Waynes strictly played boundary. They were both fairly average CBs at the end of the day. Seems Alexander wants a chance to play on the boundary, obviously MN didn’t like him enough to consider him there. Or is Zimmer too stubborn for his own good?