2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

A little over 3 weeks and all our questions will be answered. Douglas is probably finalizing his board now. 

We are probably done in free agency at this point. I could see us signing a couple guys after the draft if a position doesn’t get addressed properly in the draft

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

If Atl wants to trade up I'd do the same deal for them too.  They could be targeting an impact defender should one fall out of the top 10.

Only thing is the only two defensive guys I'd consider moving up for are Simmons or Okudah and both will be gone by then. 

The next set of defensive guys are good but I dont think they're good enough to warrant a trade up. 

16 minutes ago, KodiakThunder said:

Only thing is the only two defensive guys I'd consider moving up for are Simmons or Okudah and both will be gone by then. 

The next set of defensive guys are good but I dont think they're good enough to warrant a trade up. 

Henderson, Brown, Kinkaw and Chaisson all have potential, especially the first 2. And all are needed in that division now with Brady and Brees. 

5 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

This is going to be some draft for Miami, three first round picks & two second round picks. And they had a very good FA period.

They may have to package some of those picks for a QB though. So that 3 1s and 2 2s can go fast on a single player depending on the package they give up.

Detroit could ask for a 3/5 swap, an additional 1 and both 2s.

18 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

They may have to package some of those picks for a QB though. So that 3 1s and 2 2s can go fast on a single player depending on the package they give up.

I dont think theyd have to trade up for Tua. I'd put money that Miami doesnt trade up from 2. Theres just not a consensus #2 qb in this class. 

The rumors have always been that Mia likes Tua and the rest of the QB needy teams are prob leaning more Herbert/Love. I dunno. 

22 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I just can't see them giving up all those great picks to move up in the draft.  They could come out of the first two rounds with five quality starters. And they have the fifth over pick in the draft.

4 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I just can't see them giving up all those great picks to move up in the draft.  They could come out of the first two rounds with five quality starters. And they have the fifth over pick in the draft.

I’ve read and heard from analysts that they wanna move up and get a Quarterback. 

22 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

You don't obviously tank and acquire all those picks to wait for a QB to drop to you... They have the ammunition to get their guy, hopefully they don't get him for cheap. 

• Like 1