Cardinals sign LB De'Vondre Campbell (One year, up to $8.5 M)

18 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

I like this one after watching our LB corps last year.  Atlanta is right up against the cap so it sounds like they overpaid a bit to get them to let him loose.  Haason Reddick has to be done at this point.  

The Falcons fan base greatly appreciate yall taking him good sir :)  Hopefully he does well there and improves much more than he was here as i don't want anyone to ever do bad if they were good people.  But im extremely happy he isn't in our LB core anymore.

Edited by FalconFan13
1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

The Falcons fan base greatly appreciate yall taking him good sir :)  Hopefully he does well there and improves much more than he was here as i don't want anyone to ever do bad if they were good people.  But im extremely happy he isn't in our LB core anymore.

Hopefully he’s closer to the caliber of Peters than Reed, Weatherspoon and Alford were. O.o

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

Hopefully he’s closer to the caliber of Peters than Reed, Weatherspoon and Alford were. O.o

Peters was actually good here we all wanted to keep him so it was expected he was going to be good there by us as well and was sad yall got him lol.     Alford sorta surprised me as he was turning it around before he left as well but was still hit or miss.   If it tells you anything every single one of those guys you listed imo played better on the Falcons than Campbell did while they were here.

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

He literally hasn't played a gm for the Cardinals. Was out all year last year. 

That sucks to hear my friend im guessing it was injury based?  If so and he comes back healthy i think Alford will be alright and do well if he picks up where he left off here at. Alot of people were saying he was starting to play better than Trufant his last few years and he actually might have been.  Trufant had a pretty good year last year himself though and im sad he is gone a bit too lol.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

from what I saw someone say, it is a 2 million cap hit this year (w/ 2.5 more in incentives) but would be a dead cap hit of 4 million after this year lol

Keim had to negotiate one deal from the bar didn’t he??