Ha Ha Clinton Dix signs 1 yr $4m

WizardHawk

Im still expecting a DL addition or possibly a wr - Sanders.  

Don't sleep on Clowney.  His price will come down.  I listened to Joe Thomas talk about playing him twice a year.  He said stats don't tell the story.  He's very disruptive and makes everyone better.  Very good against the run.  

23 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I saw this coming. 

Haha is great against the pass and terrible against the run. Which is an upgrade from Heath who is terrible at everything 

Aren't Woods, HaHA, and Thompson all free safeties? Isn't Wilson our only strong safety right now? Is Woods moving to strong safety or does this mean that CB and S are still 1A and 1B in the draft?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Aren't Woods, HaHA, and Thompson all free safeties? Isn't Wilson our only strong safety right now? Is Woods moving to strong safety or does this mean that CB and S are still 1A and 1B in the draft?

I would guess CJ Henderson is our #1 option if he’s there at 17. If not, I’m drafting either McKinney or Delpit to shore up the secondary. 

Edited by Tony7188

He was very solid for the Bears.

The only reason we did not bring him back is that he is a true FS and he forced Eddie Jackson to do a lot of the in the box stuff.

Really good in coverage. We asked him to cover slots and TEs 1 on 1 a decent amount and he did a nice job. Will miss a couple of tackles, but it wasn't an issue last season in Chicago and he was more physical than Packers fans will tell you.

• Like 1