Jump to content
WizardHawk

Ha Ha Clinton Dix signs 1 yr $4m

Recommended Posts

@Calvert28 I might need another quote to process this. Bagheera this time.

 

McCoy and haha. We just replaced heath with haha.

I don't believe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HHCD was 19th rated safety per PFF in 2019 and allowed a passer rating under 70. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im still expecting a DL addition or possibly a wr - Sanders.  

Don't sleep on Clowney.  His price will come down.  I listened to Joe Thomas talk about playing him twice a year.  He said stats don't tell the story.  He's very disruptive and makes everyone better.  Very good against the run.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pickup. Hopefully Haha has a resurgence under Nolan cause he’s had some down years. He is better than Jeff Heath though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Nice pickup. Hopefully Haha has a resurgence under Nolan cause he’s had some down years. He is better than Jeff Heath though.

Yeah, we may have killed him making major money, lol. Good low risk signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this coming. 

 

Haha is great against the pass and terrible against the run. Which is an upgrade from Heath who is terrible at everything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I saw this coming. 

 

Haha is great against the pass and terrible against the run. Which is an upgrade from Heath who is terrible at everything 

Aren't Woods, HaHA, and Thompson all free safeties? Isn't Wilson our only strong safety right now? Is Woods moving to strong safety or does this mean that CB and S are still 1A and 1B in the draft?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Aren't Woods, HaHA, and Thompson all free safeties? Isn't Wilson our only strong safety right now? Is Woods moving to strong safety or does this mean that CB and S are still 1A and 1B in the draft?

I would guess CJ Henderson is our #1 option if he’s there at 17. If not, I’m drafting either McKinney or Delpit to shore up the secondary. 
 

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was very solid for the Bears.

The only reason we did not bring him back is that he is a true FS and he forced Eddie Jackson to do a lot of the in the box stuff.

Really good in coverage. We asked him to cover slots and TEs 1 on 1 a decent amount and he did a nice job. Will miss a couple of tackles, but it wasn't an issue last season in Chicago and he was more physical than Packers fans will tell you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×