Week 3: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles

Acgott

I said a couple times before the season that Engram worried me, match up wise. Through two weeks it looks like they've gotten him a little more involved each time. If Beckham plays, and plays more than he did last week I think he'll get a ton of attention and Engram could be the problem I thought he would be. 

also:

You fools ready for BG to get all up in that this sunday?

Graham%20blitz%20leading%20to%20pick.gif

42 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I said a couple times before the season that Engram worried me, match up wise. Through two weeks it looks like they've gotten him a little more involved each time. If Beckham plays, and plays more than he did last week I think he'll get a ton of attention and Engram could be the problem I thought he would be. 

also:

You fools ready for BG to get all up in that this sunday?

Graham%20blitz%20leading%20to%20pick.gif

He will definitely get his licks on Eli, there's no avoiding that. My guess is our RBs will be staying in on most pass plays picking up the rush. This is a classic division game where the opposite of what is expected happens (and this time it's wishful thinking on my part) so I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants come out with a great gameplan to keep Eli upright. 

If I'm the Eagles I am very worried about OBJ in this game. Another week of recovery on that ankle and he is going to try to put this team on his back. With your secondary banged up, you could be in for a long day in coverage.

3 minutes ago, GMENNATION said:

He will definitely get his licks on Eli, there's no avoiding that. My guess is our RBs will be staying in on most pass plays picking up the rush. This is a classic division game where the opposite of what is expected happens (and this time it's wishful thinking on my part) so I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants come out with a great gameplan to keep Eli upright. 

If I'm the Eagles I am very worried about OBJ in this game. Another week of recovery on that ankle and he is going to try to put this team on his back. With your secondary banged up, you could be in for a long day in coverage.

Even with our secondary healthy it would probably be a long day.

Archived