Week 3: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles

Acgott

^ I'm not exactly happy with McAdoo right now. I think his playcalling and decision making was a big part of that loss yesterday. One amazing 4th quarter doesn't make up for 11 previous quarters of pathetic offense.  That being said I don't take any issue with that quote there.  24 points "should" be enough to win in the NFL. Now if he's trying to shift blame to the defense for the L with that quote then I strongly oppose him. You can't have your D on the field for 3 quarters while you do nothing and then expect them to be effective still in the 4th. You could tell the D was completely rundown and exhausted. Stop giving them short fields with your 3 and outs, turnovers, and bad decision making.

23 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

^ I'm not exactly happy with McAdoo right now. I think his playcalling and decision making was a big part of that loss yesterday. One amazing 4th quarter doesn't make up for 11 previous quarters of pathetic offense.  That being said I don't take any issue with that quote there.  24 points "should" be enough to win in the NFL. Now if he's trying to shift blame to the defense for the L with that quote then I strongly oppose him. You can't have your D on the field for 3 quarters while you do nothing and then expect them to be effective still in the 4th. You could tell the D was completely rundown and exhausted. Stop giving them short fields with your 3 and outs, turnovers, and bad decision making.

I take a lot of issue with what he said. How can you be complacent with the amount of points scored when we finished 4 drives inside eagles territory in the first half and had no points to show for it? As a head coach and one that specializes on offense, how can you, not only be ok with it, be verbalize that afterwards as well? 

7 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I take a lot of issue with what he said. How can you be complacent with the amount of points scored when we finished 4 drives inside eagles territory in the first half and had no points to show for it? As a head coach and one that specializes on offense, how can you, not only be ok with it, be verbalize that afterwards as well? 

Ehhh, hes speaking in general terms. I don't have a problem with it TBH.

Also we should've had at least 10 points at the half. 

Archived