BK's Quarantine Mock v2.0 (updated)

beekay414

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Like all the players save for Woodward. He's a 4.8 guy. Poor man's Blake, no real use for him here. Grab Willie Gay or Brooks or someone in that mold.

Any other names for ILB that I should look at? Brooks would need to be the Jefferson pick and Gay has helium so he's possibly someone that doesn't make it to 136. I went with someone I was fairly certain would be available in that range and is a damn fine football player. I think Woodward is better in coverage than Blake was and moves better side to side on film. Could do far worse than him. Muse is a 4.4 guy projected in the 200 range (though who truly knows), who fits a different mold than Woodward does so I'm not overly worried about that pick. 

30 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Any other names for ILB that I should look at? Brooks would need to be the Jefferson pick and Gay has helium so he's possibly someone that doesn't make it to 136. I went with someone I was fairly certain would be available in that range and is a damn fine football player. I think Woodward is better in coverage than Blake was and moves better side to side on film. Could do far worse than him. Muse is a 4.4 guy projected in the 200 range (though who truly knows), who fits a different mold than Woodward does so I'm not overly worried about that pick. 

I don't like Woodward because of the injury history and the fact that he's dodgy in run defense. The medicals alone will make him drop to the 7th. I do think the Madubuike pick is a bit ambitious as well, you may be able to switch those first two picks; but I really like the direction as well. Not a fan of Van Jefferson given that he literally just got hurt. Look for Quartney Davis to be a potential pick there if we haven't addressed WR yet.

Other than that, I really like what you did here. I'd be more than willing to take a chance on Tanner Muse and move him to LB. I think Bowden is excellent value at that point in the draft and Murphy is a diamond in the rough.

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Not too bad but I wouldn't give up so much to move up in the 2nd. You could probably grab Madubuike first and trade up to like 52 or something for Josh Jones. OT's tend to fall in the draft FWIW.

Jones won't fall much past 30, if he's even there. I fully expect OTHER OTs to fall but Jones won't. He's almost perfect for today's NFL.

EDIT - Also, I made it a 2021 3rd in the trade up. Hard to gauge the value of future picks and I tried to stay true to the trade chart but who knows. Either way, 2021 2nd or 3rd. Whatever works.

EDIT #2 - I lied. I kept it as a 2021 2nd. Think that stays more true to the trade chart. I'm okay with that. I just don't like the board at 62 whatsoever.

Edited by beekay414