BK's Quarantine Mock v2.0 (updated)

beekay414

Can someone tell me using a draft pick trade chart if we gave up too much to trade up in the 2nd here to get Justin Madubuike here? 

I'm down with you on this draft. I like grabbing big's early and often. I realistically would love to ****** a wr early, but if it's truly addressed in free agency such as getting Robbie Anderson now that Samuels is gone, I'd love this draft even more. 

Just now, Skippy said:

Can someone tell me using a draft pick trade chart if we gave up too much to trade up in the 2nd here to get Justin Madubuike here? 

I'm down with you on this draft. I like grabbing big's early and often. I realistically would love to ****** a wr early, but if it's truly addressed in free agency such as getting Robbie Anderson now that Samuels is gone, I'd love this draft even more. 

I'm scratching my head as to what I posted to get so many ****** ?

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Any particular reason?

Honestly, no. I Just hate that trade and I don’t see a wow player in him. I don’t see anything from him we don’t already have in Keke and Adams. Shoot me some clips to change my mind. I like the rest of the draft though. 

Edited by MantyWrestler

9 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I really hope Josh Jones is there and is the pick at 30.

I don't mind Madubuike, I just don't think he's worth trading up for.  I've also read from several sources that his effort is inconsistent.  I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, then that would cause me to hesitate.

Like the Bowden pick.  It's tough to know where he's going to go, but if we got him in the 5th I think that would be a steal.

Corbin would be awesome in the 7th.  Not much of a pass protector but maybe he could learn it.

The rest I don't know anything about.  Been meaning to watch Jordyn Brooks but haven't gotten around to it.

What are you seeing in Jones that has you excited?   He reminds me a lot of a poor mans Jason Spriggs based on what I have seen on tape so far.   

My mind may change with more time spent reviewing,  but so far I am not at all impressed.   I'd rather wait and pick Niang or Peart based on what I have seen so far.

11 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

He needs A LOT of work though.  The guy is a disaster from a technical standpoint.

Outside of 3 of the top 4 (Thomas, Wirfs, and Wills), I don't think you're going to find guys who have the athletic build you're wanting that aren't technical messes.  The question is do you take the tools, and hope you can teach them technique or do you take the limited athleticism but strong technical skills?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I don't disagree with you at all there (and thank you for not including Becton with Wills, Thomas, and Wirfs), and yes, you definitely take the guys that need coaching but have the tools to be good players if their technical deficiencies can be fixed.

I agree with both of you, but theres something about Jones reminds me a lot of Spriggs.  scares me.

Edited by hitnhope
  • Like 1

You spend a lot more on free agency than the Packers have left in their budget so that's not good.

Sanders is gone now but I am hoping for Taylor Gabriel or Robbie Anderson.

Derek Wolfe would be nice at DE.,

Packers have no money for Flacco so no

Pick traded to Cleveland for what? Did I miss something ?

Packers have (2) 6th rounders and (2) 7th rounders now so not sure what you are doing in those rounds. 

So is Dexter Williams no longer in the teams future?