Jump to content

Bears re-sign S Deon Bush


Recommended Posts

Sweet for the price. If he turns out to be the weak link in the defense you're looking pretty damn good. 

I'd still be looking at someone like Dugger in the 2nd but even another cheap vet like Killebrew would be ok for now. Get the rush up front and the DBs get a big advantage on 3rd and 8 rather than constant 3rd and 3's. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Sweet for the price. If he turns out to be the weak link in the defense you're looking pretty damn good. 

I'd still be looking at someone like Dugger in the 2nd but even another cheap vet like Killebrew would be ok for now. Get the rush up front and the DBs get a big advantage on 3rd and 8 rather than constant 3rd and 3's. 

I like the move as well. Always made the most sense for both sides. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Bush is the presumed starter.  Unless they take a S in 2nd or they can find a 1 year bargain.  

 

Wouldn't shock me either... I like him more in the box as a thumper anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Bush is the presumed starter.  Unless they take a S in 2nd or they can find a 1 year bargain.  

 

Ideally he isn't, but this offseason has been far from ideal at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WindyCity said:

I do not think even the biggest Pace supporters would look at this as being what we expected or being that great.

I was just making a joke as I know you are really frustrated with direction of the team.   

I have been banging table for new OTs since 2016.    Pace never listens to me funnily enough.  I guess he doesn't read this forum.  

I just take what actually happens and go from there.  All I can do.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Pace never listens to me funnily enough.  I guess he doesn't read this forum.  

He should.

4 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

I hate this. Hes terrible outside of the preseason 

Bush isn't terrible..at all. I don't even...what? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...