Mike Maccagnan Thread

Jetfan66

After looking at the posts from Bobby 316 & Akomplice, about the Jets drafting history it is enough to make you vomit. And I don't want to hear about the two six overall picks we had in the last two years, any body on this board could have made those picks. From the second round on Macc, has been a disaster, It is hard to believe he still has a job. The only thing I give Macc, credit for  is when he brought in Decker & Marshall from the FA market. I think the only reason he still has a job is because Chris Johnson does not have the ability to hire a top GM. This is no rap against Johnson, this job was given to him by the Johnson family. I know this years draft is thin for us due to the Darnold, trade, but that had to be done. We still have the third overall pick in the upcoming draft, lets hop Macc,  picks a impact player.

15 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

After looking at the posts from Bobby 316 & Akomplice, about the Jets drafting history it is enough to make you vomit. And I don't want to hear about the two six overall picks we had in the last two years, any body on this board could have made those picks. From the second round on Macc, has been a disaster, It is hard to believe he still has a job. The only thing I give Macc, credit for  is when he brought in Decker & Marshall from the FA market. I think the only reason he still has a job is because Chris Johnson does not have the ability to hire a top GM. This is no rap against Johnson, this job was given to him by the Johnson family. I know this years draft is thin for us due to the Darnold, trade, but that had to be done. We still have the third overall pick in the upcoming draft, lets hop Macc,  picks a impact player.

Idzik signed Decker

22 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Idzik signed Decker

You are right I didn't realize Decker was here a year before Marshall, this makes Macc's record even worst. For the last three years I have been giving Macc, credit for something he didn't do. Somebody should jumped on me earlier on this mistake. 

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

You are right I didn't realize Decker was here a year before Marshall, this makes Macc's record even worst. For the last three years I have been giving Macc, credit for something he didn't do. Somebody should jumped on me earlier on this mistake. 

Macc sucks. Nothing more need be said. 

Archived