Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't buy Matts' claim either, but it's not something I think Mafia would do--that's the kind of gambit that can easily go awry and you don't want that kind of attention as part of a team. If he's scum, he's SK or something else.

As for Malf, dude bolted.

Heres the issue, I literally just attempted to claim PGO as scum a few games ago. Then last game I was vanilla but was told I was PGO. There is 0% chance I would claim this for a third time if it wasnt my role pm. 

1 hour ago, daboyle250 said:

The employees of Dunder Mifflin Scranton were conflicted on who should be the next person to get rid of. After much argument over whether or not to eliminate multiple people at once, they decided to fire the man who was too busy doing crossword puzzles in the corner, Stanley Hudson (@Heimdallr), the Watcher. He walked off angrily, telling them he was retiring to Florida and starring in Honey Nut Cheerio commercials.

giphy.gif

As the members of Dunder Mifflin were arguing, an unknown figure was passing by, giving out pink slips to terminate certain members' employment. When they decide to split up, it was revealed that it was sent to:

• Hidetoshi "Hide" Hasagawa (@Forge), the Doctor

• Kevin Malone (@The LBC), the 2 Day Restless Spirit

tumblr_o5z6oe9QS71rynk4uo6_250.gifv

giphy.gif

As they were figuring out what was going on, a loud shriek was sent out. They found the dead body of Kelly Kapoor (@Dome) the Lightning Rod. They noticed that there were bruises around her neck. They realized that there was more than just firings happening at Dunder Mifflin today...

giphy.gif

Day 2 starts now. It will end at 10PM ET Monday.

Sorry Heimdallr. Right read wrong result

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Rack, you’re really in tune with what are pro-Town and anti-Town moves.  Can you explain how depriving Town of OT is Town?  And squire just so happened to vote for The Watcher, instead of other scummy people?

So in my opinion, Squire voting was not anti town. Getting 15 more min after 2 plus days or whatever doesnt change anything. Ghere was a still a tie and someone broke it. Best thing to do is see who broke it and in favor of who

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

You can save yourself in OT and have it be forgivable.  We clearly delineated the plan.  He deprived Town of an opportunity, and OT, to simply end the phase.

I stand by his decision to do so. It was essentially and OT the last 10 min anyways

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Well, I’m sorry the explanations from several people on how that would be beneficial were lost on you, and you took it upon yourself to unilaterally forego the consensus of the game.

Same as above 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

You’re being purposefully obtuse and oversimplifying.

Finn ******* claimed Mafia in his last full game in LyLo, and you’re saying you think he is more valuable than the guy who has barely posted?  It’s you and Finn bruh

Now this is getting to the issue. I'm fine with Heimdallr getting the boot so to speak cause I thought he was scum...but if the choice is anyone or Finn...gotta explain that one @squire12

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I would NEVER avert OT to save myself.  I have examples of me staying my vote to send me to OT in good faith on this site because it was the right play for the collective.  I can go ******* pull the game if I have to.

rack, squire, Finn

I'm still not seeing how 15 min more would have changed anything. We had 2 days

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Malfatron

Tell me more 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

pink slips were likely scum

dome killed by the scranton strangler (SK)

So "mafia" had two kills you are saying?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I am going to lose my mind if you all do not start holding this outrageous conduct accountable.  I am somehow policy lynched on D1 as a gag joke, but this is going to be excusable.

But it was funny, at least admit that

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont see scum having multiple hits. One of those idiots targeted me. Why do you think I gave town the warning?

ksj.

There is still no reason I can see that this isnt the safe play.

What are you even trying here 

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So i think we have 4 struggling for breath right now 

Finn

Squire

Racks

Matts 

I like this so far

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This was never going to actually happen.

I have no clue what the flavor for my kills are. I also dont know what "restless spirit" does. It just seems odd. 3 night kills is a lot. But it does seem apparent that we have a SK. So maybe I am just paranoid. (get it, its punny) 

From what I just read, the person can vote after night is called and in this case 2 times

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Your over thinking this. I saw 3 deaths. I posted my gut reaction. Nothing more.. 

L

O

L

Now things are more clear.  You push me despite having your read based on thinking malf bussed me.  Now this...

What was your plan to keep claiming you killed someone each night via pgo?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

L

O

L

Now things are more clear.  You push me despite having your read based on thinking malf bussed me.  Now this...

We call that the reverse Dome

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't buy Matts' claim either, but it's not something I think Mafia would do--that's the kind of gambit that can easily go awry and you don't want that kind of attention as part of a team. If he's scum, he's SK or something else.

As for Malf, dude bolted.

Im here. 

i never thought we would actially lynch 5 people. although it would be kind of funny if that happened, and likely there would be some scum in there. A lynch is towns best friend

I mostly wanted to see

1. if anyone would tie up ksj and vmd 

2. who would save themselves and how.

turned out to first be vf89 voting finn with 5 minutes left.

thats when squire may have thought he was safe. then swag and dome tied it back up, and squire felt he had no choice

I also think that your questioning of me isnt real. this scimhunting you are doing isnt real

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Your over thinking this. I saw 3 deaths. I posted my gut reaction. Nothing more.. 

i believe you, matts

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

L

O

L

Lets try this again:

Youre over thinking this. I saw 3 deaths. I posted my gut reaction. Nothing more.. 

There was no plan. I simply posted a thought without really thinking it through. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im here. 

i never thought we would actially lynch 5 people. although it would be kind of funny if that happened, and likely there would be some scum in there. A lynch is towns best friend

I mostly wanted to see

1. if anyone would tie up ksj and vmd 

2. who would save themselves and how.

turned out to first be vf89 voting finn with 5 minutes left.

thats when squire may have thought he was safe. then swag and dome tied it back up, and squire felt he had no choice

I also think that your questioning of me isnt real. this scimhunting you are doing isnt real

i believe you, matts

Do you think I don't notice you ducking the question?

I'm obviously well aware of the gambit you were pulling. My question is whether you actually believed that bull**** about a 4-way lynch being in Town's interest or not.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lets try this again:

Youre over thinking this. I saw 3 deaths. I posted my gut reaction. Nothing more.. 

There was no plan. I simply posted a thought without really thinking it through. 

Wait...I'm confused but think I know what you are saying 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Do you think I don't notice you ducking the question?

I'm obviously well aware of the gambit you were pulling. My question is whether you actually believed that bull**** about a 4-way lynch being in Town's interest or not.

I would like to interject: lumpenproletariat is barely superior to bourgeoisie 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lets try this again:

Ok friendo.  I still do not get it but I like you (now lol) so I'm gonna move on bc you are of no concern to me today.  

Tell me what you think of 

Squire 

Racks

Finn

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@rackcs don’t worry, Orca agrees with you

To be completely honest here.  Squire did do this in a game where I tunnled on him for like 8 days.  He did it 3 times (last second) and saved scum each time.  Based on who he saved though I am really thinking it was calculated and not just a coincidence

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok friendo.  I still do not get it but I like you (now lol) so I'm gonna move on bc you are of no concern to me today.  

Tell me what you think of 

Squire 

Racks

Finn

I like the squire and finn votes. I think swag is being blinded by how incompetent he thinks racks is being and is reaching on that one. Ill probably end up on finn before the day is over.