Broncos looking sneaky good for 2020?

notthatbluestuff

On 3/20/2020 at 12:23 PM, berlin calling said:

Broncos may have gotten better on paper but does it help them in the AFCW?

can't see them pass KC or LA, and LV with 2 1st round picks is gonna be stacked.

to me they'll still be bottom dwellers, however they did certainly improve their roster

I'll concede KC, but isn't everyone behind them right now ?? And I believe BOTH LAC and LVR were worse than them last year , why does that change, because of rookies ???  LV still needs a QB they believe in and who really fears Tyrod Taylor ?? Granted, I like what the Raiders did to improve their LB's but not overly impressed with the rest, signed a lot but seems more like depth to me. 

As for the Broncos, Bouye, Casey, and Glasgow will all be starter upgrade IMO. Gordon is a better backfield receiver than LIndsey or Freeman and Elway still has $17-24MM left to spend on FA's so the possibilites are still positive. And it's not the AFCW, it's more like will we compete in the AFC. 

30 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

I'll concede KC, but isn't everyone behind them right now ?? And I believe BOTH LAC and LVR were worse than them last year , why does that change, because of rookies ???  LV still needs a QB they believe in and who really fears Tyrod Taylor ?? Granted, I like what the Raiders did to improve their LB's but not overly impressed with the rest, signed a lot but seems more like depth to me. 

As for the Broncos, Bouye, Casey, and Glasgow will all be starter upgrade IMO. Gordon is a better backfield receiver than LIndsey or Freeman and Elway still has $17-24MM left to spend on FA's so the possibilites are still positive. And it's not the AFCW, it's more like will we compete in the AFC. 

I’m afraid of Tyrod Taylor.

Honestly I see the Broncos as very average going into next year.

If Lock breaks out then they are potentially a playoff team.

But assuming Lock has a moderate progression I see them as 8-8ish.

I also think the jury is still out on Fangio. Great defensive mind doesn't equal being a great Head Coach.

Edited by Bolts223