Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Mark Cuban said the businesses that have to be bailed out from coronavirus should never be allowed to buy back the stock they lost which is an interesting concept. 

It shouldn't even be a question. It actually used to be illegal and I'll leave it at that because politics.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Supposedly governor of Iowa is putting the state on Lock down tomorrow.

Illinois as well I read.  Apparently Nebraska is one of four states to not take the best action, so that’s great. 

I think we're a shade off you in the UK.

It seems, based on Italy and Spain, that it's about to bend us over and there's a real odd vibe over here. 

We're prepared and we're ready, but we're not though are we. I want everyone to be ok, but I have this constant fear that I'm not doing the right things by my family. 

Edited by Mega Ron
Drunk

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

Why is the US not able to produce enough? Is Italy improving?

Complicated answer: We weren't prepared.

Short answer: Money/Politics/CDC screwed the pooch.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/17/21184015/coronavirus-testing-pcr-diagnostic-point-of-care-cdc-techonology

Long story short we're not using the same test as the WHO is using which has been proven to be effective and is being used in South Korea and other places.

Why? Ask the CDC. 

Also feel free to doubt a single article I've read like 20 and this is one of the better ones I've found on it. 

43 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

The absolute boredom at work

23 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Mostly just paranoid that every little thing that I feel is the virus

Agreed. 

2 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

This all sucks.

What's the worst thing you've dealt with ya'll?

I was waiting in line to check out at the store this morning and I needed to cough to clear my throat but I didn't because I was worried people would think I'm carrying the plague but the longer I waited, the worse it got and what would have been a quick single cough was developing into what eventually would be a full on coughing fit but I stayed strong and the feeling passed.  It was a rough couple of minutes in line though. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I was waiting in line to check out at the store this morning and I had I needed to cough to clear my throat but I didn't because I was worried people would think I'm carrying the plague but the longer I waited, the worse it got and eventually what would have been a quick single cough was developing into what eventually would be a full on coughing fit but I stayed strong and eventually the feeling passed.  It was a rough couple of minutes in line though. 

I had the same thing... needed to clear my through and didn’t dare with people around.

If 6 months ago you would’ve told me that in 2020 we’d be farting to cover the sound of a cough I’d assume we’d lost some kind of alien war and that was a new rule

• Like 4