Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I've got plenty. You don't know "plenty of people" who support riots. Stop it.

I mean tbf I'm not as loudly outspoken about them. I've just seen enough pictures in history of people yelling at people who are protesting for Civil Rights breaking the law, and I don't want to be in that picture. That doesn't mean I think it's okay, I'm just trying to be aware of history in real time. Which is hard.

That changes nothing about what I said. If you're more worried about the small number of riots and not about whats causing the protests, you're part of the problem.

I'm not ok with what started the riots. Somehow it's wrong to be not ok with people's lives being destroyed now?

I've got plenty. You don't know "plenty of people" who support riots. Stop it.

Lol well ignorant comments like this show a lot about you. I could screenshot many FB posts that suggest it's ok, show them to you, and I'd get the "You DoNT kNOw ThOSE PeOPle" or some other lame response so I'll leave this be bc the fact someone thinks they know more about my life than me is the dumbest logic I'll deal with all day and probably month.

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

what was this discovery? They new from the beginning that it was spread through water droplets 

They originally thought it was primarily spread through surface spread, so thats not correct. They also had a clear shortage of PPE (wonder why) and needed to make sure nurses and doctors had the protection they needed.

That changes literally nothing. It was a brand new disease, they've since found and proven that masks are the best way to limit spread so if you continue to argue against wearing them you are, in fact, a clown.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean tbf I'm not as loudly outspoken about them. I've just seen enough pictures in history of people yelling at people who are protesting for Civil Rights breaking the law, and I don't want to be in that picture. That doesn't mean I think it's okay, I'm just trying to be aware of history in real time. Which is hard.

Im not either, but there isn't plenty of people applauding riots lol

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'm not ok with what started the riots. Somehow it's wrong to be not ok with people's lives being destroyed now?

No ones saying that. I think most people agree riot = bad but when all you regurgitate is riot riot riot (Hello Tucker) and you refuse to discuss what started it...You're part of the problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lol well ignorant comments like this show a lot about you. I could screenshot many FB posts that suggest it's ok, show them to you, and I'd get the "You DoNT kNOw ThOSE PeOPle" or some other lame response so I'll leave this be bc the fact someone thinks they know more about my life than me is the dumbest logic I'll deal with all day and probably month.

Oh facebook. The mecca of reasonable takes. I could show you a Qanon board full of people who think lizard people are politicians. 

• Like 1

They originally thought it was primarily spread through surface spread, so thats not correct. They also had a clear shortage of PPE (wonder why) and needed to make sure nurses and doctors had the protection they needed.

That changes literally nothing. It was a brand new disease, they've since found and proven that masks are the best way to limit spread so if you continue to argue against wearing them you are, in fact, a clown.

“They didn’t know all the facts with 100% accuracy immediately, so I can now deny any fact moving forward with impunity because they were wrong once.”

That’s the stance you’re arguing, and it’s a doozy, but be patient.  This is most people’s first time working through the scientific method since 9th grade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Oh facebook. The mecca of reasonable takes. I could show you a Qanon board full of people who think lizard people are politicians. 

........ I don't even know how to respond to this..... The drugs must have not worn off the previous night. Go get some sleep. I'm done.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“They didn’t know all the facts with 100% accuracy immediately, so I can now deny any fact moving forward with impunity because they were wrong once.”

That’s the stance you’re arguing, and it’s a doozy, but be patient.  This is most people’s first time working through the scientific method since 9th grade.

Not really, they've been exercising that "science was wrong once so now it's wrong whenever I want it to be" muscle their whole adult life.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2