Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

5 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'm not ok with what started the riots. Somehow it's wrong to be not ok with people's lives being destroyed now?

If people like yourself (or maybe not you, i don’t know you) cared more about the first life that was ruined (and similar instances) the second event never happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

........ I don't even know how to respond to this..... The drugs must have not worn off the previous night. Go get some sleep. I'm done.

I mean Grandma Kathy's facebook meme isn't an accurate depiction of normal peoples mindset, but go off man. You're right, everyone loves the riots. We just love em!

8 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

They originally thought it was primarily spread through surface spread, so thats not correct. They also had a clear shortage of PPE (wonder why) and needed to make sure nurses and doctors had the protection they needed.

That changes literally nothing. It was a brand new disease, they've since found and proven that masks are the best way to limit spread so if you continue to argue against wearing them you are, in fact, a clown.

Doesn't surface spread get lessened by people wearing masks?

10 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean Grandma Kathy's facebook meme isn't an accurate depiction of normal peoples mindset, but go off man. You're right, everyone loves the riots. We just love em!

One of these people has a PHD from Harvard but OK.............. Again, why in the hell are you acting like you know me or people I know? This is seriously beyond stupid. OK I'm really done now.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

It's actually sad that people are this lost and think doctors, nurses, scientists and the CDC are actively out to get them.

I mean, we are.

I’ll send you the mailer all nurses get where we describe how to off 200k people by restricting oxygen by wearing a mask.  Luckily we’ve been planting tracking devices that also serve as mind control devices under the guise of “vaccines” for years.

Unfortunately there are still some free thinkers out there who are foiling our plans.  Their alarming low education levels in the sciences makes them almost impervious to our influence.  They know better than to listen to us unfortunately and have found the real source of truth, social media posts.

• Like 1

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

One of these people has a PHD from Harvard but OK.............. Again, why in the hell are you acting like you know me or people I know? This is seriously beyond stupid. OK I'm really done now.

Because I've had more than enough run ins with people who know people who support X, Y and Z to prove a point. Have a good day brotha.