Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, MWil23 said:

Mask wearing is a conspiracy created by surgeons who take their lives into their own hands on a regular basis by wearing masks during extensive surgical procedures. 

Needless to say, painters, welders, and carpenters are also out to ruin this country.

I think they wear masks a lot too lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Mask wearing is a conspiracy created by surgeons who take their lives into their own hands on a regular basis by wearing masks during extensive surgical procedures. 

200.gif

Needless to say, painters, welders, and carpenters are also out to ruin this country.

You fool! Mask wearing was a conspiracy created by the British Monarchy. They want to infiltrate and try and bring us back into the colonies, but they know with British dentistry the only way to go is to make sure everyone has to have their faces covered.

Wake up sheeple.

Multiple. Things. Can. Be. True. At. Once. 

Riots are bad. 

Protests are good. 

Reason riots were sparked is the worst. 

Violating people's personal property is bad. 

Calling a direct violation of a private business TOS a protest is wrong. 

People dragging/involving innocent bystanders into their protests is not great. 

TV/Media is not great. 

America is still the dopest. 

The MoL lives forever. 

Early on in the pandemic my town reported an increase in car and auxiliary building break ins.  That has since slowed (and mind you I live in a nearly zero crime area) so it was not the norm.  That actually turned into people vandalizing personal property. A few houses down from me flies a Thin Blue Line flag and other areas across town people were going onto other property and ripping/cutting/tearing down said flags.  IMO that is extremely wrong because you crossed that line of personal vs public.  While I do not agree with disrespect to the flag, if it is on public property, knock yourself out, you have that right.  I will always believe that you cannot cross over into my private property however.  I understand there is a whole other argument to be had about personal property but that is not one I plan to engage in. 

• Like 3

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You fool! Mask wearing was a conspiracy created by the British Monarchy. They want to infiltrate and try and bring us back into the colonies, but they know with British dentistry the only way to go is to make sure everyone has to have their faces covered.

Wake up sheeple.

Why do you think Europeans always threw those extravagant masquerades? 

masks masquerade GIF

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why do you think Europeans always threw those extravagant masquerades? 

masks masquerade GIF

Do you think if we started writing this down we could get these people to think it's actually Mexico behind it all, and masquerades is actually the Spanish name for the secret mission?

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

59 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The protests were > 90% peaceful. Focusing on the riots is missing the forest for the trees.

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

***WARNING*** Tongue and cheek comment to follow. 

...90% of COVID cases were non-issues...

Yes, the majority of the protests were peaceful, respectful and well though out.  I had one across the street from me at the local schools sports fields, I did not participate personally but I dropped some cold water off cause it was hot as dog balls that day.  Not hard at all for normal people to see most of these protests have been good.  It is a shame that the majority of the good has a mark on it because of the minimal bad.  Hell one of the arguments pro police people us is "not all cops are bad", isn't that the same damn concept as "not all protests turn to riots".  Crazy what people will say vs not believe.  Now, had said protests in my area turned south, I may be sitting here today with a completely different attitude, so I can understand if someone actually went through a riot they may be looking at this with shaded glasses, but that is very unlikely any of us here and a very very very very small % of people who have been in/around this entire situation. 

• Like 2