Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I would assume they do. I'm not even sure what you're arguing, we now know that masks work. If you continue to bury your head in the sand about it, you're just a clown.

I'm not burying my head in the sand.  I have no doubt they work. I think the biggest mistake that the cdc did was say that masks don't work.  If they knew it was spread from water droplets and they think it spread from water droplets on surfaces, it seems like they'd have a good hunch that masks work

Now if they lied to save the masks for heathcare workers that's different.  They might have felt it was necessary but personally I think it was the wrong approach

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'm not burying my head in the sand.  I have no doubt they work. I think the biggest mistake that the cdc did was say that masks don't work.  If they knew it was spread from water droplets and they think it spread from water droplets on surfaces, it seems like they'd have a good hunch that masks work

Now if they lied to save the masks for heathcare workers that's different.  They might have felt it was necessary but personally I think it was the wrong approach

Either way its irrelevant. Science changes especially when involving a Pandemic we knew nothing about. If youre STILL anti-mask, you're just an idiot. End of discussion. You're arguing with science and facts, not opinions.

• Like 1

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

I get that, but it doesn’t give everyone a free pass to disregard all science moving forward because they were wrong once at the beginning of a pandemic.

I’m not saying that’s you, but it is some.

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If people like yourself (or maybe not you, i don’t know you) cared more about the first life that was ruined (and similar instances) the second event never happens.

It honestly seemed like most people were pretty united being disgusted at the murder early on

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

It honestly seemed like most people were pretty united being disgusted at the murder early on

Eh, debatable but regardless you can dislike the riots but still support the protests as a huge majority of people do. When you try to discredit the protests because of the riots, you're really no better than the people who were screaming at civil rights protests from 40 years ago.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

It's not wrong to say that you think it was the wrong approach. I have no problem with that.

I have a problem with the people who say "well they were wrong the first time, so I'm not going to believe them now. Instead I'm going to believe what I want but have zero evidence of and that's masks don't work". This was a brand new virus, possibly created in a lab. Viruses mutate as it is, but if it was modified, who knows how fast it can do that. Holding an initial diagnosis of "masks don't work" against them just to dismiss any new evidence is stupid. Plain and simple. 

Hey, once a vaccine comes out, you can do whatever you want (sorry if this is incorrectly directed at you). Whether you get it or not, I'll be fine because I'll have mine, but masks don't work that way. Your mask doesn't protect you if others refuse to be in this together for some ridiculous connection of politics and science. 

Edited by JonStark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get that, but it doesn’t give everyone a free pass to disregard all science moving forward because they were wrong once at the beginning of a pandemic.

I’m not saying that’s you, but it is some.

Right. 

I saw someone comparing the smoke particles to the size of the virus🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

They were not.

”he shouldn’t have resisted.....shouldn’t have committed a crime... he’s a career criminal....”. 

It’s the same routine every time.  Attack the character, justify the action because the guy broke a law.  

It’s not relevant or original.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They were not.

”he shouldn’t have resisted.....shouldn’t have committed a crime... he’s a career criminal....”. 

It’s the same routine every time.  Attack the character, justify the action because the guy broke a law.  

It’s not relevant or original.

I thought that all came later.  I guess it doesn't matter when people started saying that

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Eh, debatable but regardless you can dislike the riots but still support the protests as a huge majority of people do. When you try to discredit the protests because of the riots, you're really no better than the people who were screaming at civil rights protests from 40 years ago.

By the way, it's probably worth noting the single biggest reason that I don't feel as comfortable being outspoken is because of the response to the NFL players kneeling. The response, which was a deliberate attack of the cause not directly, but by attacking the protesting act set the precedent. Now, if you criticize a method of protest, it's reasonable for someone else to take it as a bad-faith effort to attack the cause. That's been the standard MO for a few years.

The irony of all this is that the reason I think neutrals are being muzzled on more violent protests because people bad faith argued against a non-violent one.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

By the way, it's probably worth noting the single biggest reason that I don't feel as comfortable being outspoken is because of the response to the NFL players kneeling. The response, which was a deliberate attack of the cause not directly, but by attacking the protesting act set the precedent. Now that if you criticize a method of protest, it's reasonable for someone else to take it as a bad-faith effort to attack the cause.

The irony of all this is that the reason I think neutrals are being muzzled on more violent protests because people bad faith argued against a non-violent one.

Why did you ignore my question! Please, I want an answer!!

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, we are.

I’ll send you the mailer all nurses get where we describe how to off 200k people by restricting oxygen by wearing a mask.  Luckily we’ve been planting tracking devices that also serve as mind control devices under the guise of “vaccines” for years.

Unfortunately there are still some free thinkers out there who are foiling our plans.  Their alarming low education levels in the sciences makes them almost impervious to our influence.  They know better than to listen to us unfortunately and have found the real source of truth, social media posts.

Mask wearing is a conspiracy created by surgeons who take their lives into their own hands on a regular basis by wearing masks during extensive surgical procedures. 

200.gif

Needless to say, painters, welders, and carpenters are also out to ruin this country.

• Like 2