Jump to content
Webmaster

Coronavirus (COVID-19) - 3rd try

Recommended Posts

This thread is blowing my mind.
I always thought Mission was dumb af so I don't know what backwards world this pandemic has created.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

This thread is blowing my mind.
I always thought Mission was dumb af so I don't know what backwards world this pandemic has created.

Mission plays an idiot troll, he isn't actually one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Normalcy no, but lifting the shelter in place, opening borders, etc. has to happen 

There's a limit to what people will accept and at a certain point we need to take the risk of a proactive public health strategy rather than asking everyone to put their lives on hold until an unknown date in the future 

Personally I'm pretty confident the social distancing will get things under control based on what we're seeing and I think its highly likely the public health measures post-lockdown will have some positive effect, also think there will 100% be future serious outbreaks and many deaths before this is over, but thats unavoidable 

Not shelter in place, etc for an undetermined amount of time, but I’d be surprised to see large gatherings of people any time soon.

Things like schools, concerts, sporting events, etc.  Work from home whenever possible, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ready for some good news.  Who has some? 

Edited by Outpost31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To put things into perspective over 2/5 of US cases are in NYS. 1/4 are in NYC alone.  New Jersey and NYS account for 1/2 of cases nation wide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Ready for some good news.  Who has some? 

The excruciating abdominal pain I was suffering from last night has gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Ready for some good news.  Who has some? 

Some Good News with John Krasinski 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuinely curious, if this virus was like the one in Contagion (killed 26 million people in 1 month, 30% fatality rate, and was extremely contagious) would people be as antsy to resume life as they currently are?


I think people would still be partying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maryland issues stay-at-home order. Virginia next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Genuinely curious, if this virus was like the one in Contagion (killed 26 million people in 1 month, 30% fatality rate, and was extremely contagious) would people be as antsy to resume life as they currently are?


I think people would still be partying.

I think the issue is how long it's taking for people to see the effects the virus will have. Right now, we're staying home and it appears to be for no purpose unless you understand the situation. Once people see the lines for medical care, body bags, and everything else locally, they'll get less antsy imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Breesus mode said:

Mission plays an idiot troll, he isn't actually one.

Should we tell him that Ruskie doesn't necessarily think that the death penalty is the solution for all NCAA problems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

The excruciating abdominal pain I was suffering from last night has gone.

I hope you have a trip to the doctor scheduled because that is a symptom of kidney damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TVScout said:

I hope you have a trip to the doctor scheduled because that is a symptom of kidney damage.

And a lot of other things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Should we tell him that Ruskie doesn't necessarily think that the death penalty is the solution for all NCAA problems?

Just wait until we tell him about tyty or bzane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×