Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Numbers they give and actions they are taking

You believe either?

Despite having been lied to during this whole situation?

Friends still in China are saying there's a growing anti-foreigner sentiment. It's definitely being stoked by the government too. Frustrating and sad. Bars and restaurants not serving foreigners, people running to the other side of the street, yelling at foreigners without a mask. The whole world sucks. 

Edited by titansNvolsR#1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

China has been must more transparent about this than they've historically been about these things

I know its a low bar, but we have to accept that and give credit where credit is due 

Ehhhhhh. I wouldn't believe any of their numbers. 

3 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Ehhhhhh. I wouldn't believe any of their numbers. 

Its not about believing numbers

They wouldnt be opening up their society if the virus was still running rampant and if they did they'd have massive deaths

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Its not about believing numbers

They wouldnt be opening up their society if the virus was still running rampant and if they did they'd have massive deaths

But it's not open. Restaurants are allowed 2 people per table with 1 table in between, no theaters, no gatherings, no gyms, schools, mandatory 2 week quarantine in a government complex if you leave your CITY. Hardly open. 

• Like 1

Just now, titansNvolsR#1 said:

But it's not open. Restaurants are allowed 2 people per table with 1 table in between, no theaters, no gatherings, no gyms, schools, mandatory 2 week quarantine in a government complex if you leave your CITY. Hardly open. 

Yeah its gradual as it should be, but much more open than they were a month ago

16 minutes ago, mission27 said:

China has been must more transparent about this than they've historically been about these things

I know its a low bar, but we have to accept that and give credit where credit is due 

Lol

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Ultimately what I'd like to know is the growth rate proving to be consistent in regards to timelines for each epicenter?

The shape of the curves are similar, but different by each epicenter 

Thats essentially the point of the MoLs tbh to see where everyone is on the curve tbh

I'd say most epicenters appear to be progressing along the same curve + or - 10 days of Milan's curve

• Like 1