Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, Xenos said:

Also pros and cons of getting these meat plants to be reopened? Is there a better middle way that I'm missing here?

The pros are that they wouldn't have to euthanize thousands of hogs. The cons are that they'll have a bunch more cases but I don't see why they couldn't control it as well as other essential businesses

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sadly they can't remove every video that says to drink bleach to cure COVID-19.

I question how sad it is tbh

Theres a certain level of stupidity that there’s only one cure for 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

The pros are that they wouldn't have to euthanize thousands of hogs. The cons are that they'll have a bunch more cases but I don't see why they couldn't control it as well as other essential businesses

If they shut down, how much would it impact the food supply? Could we still get by with frozen meat?

41 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Well someone discredited the video because it wasn't Fauci. 

I comment on one thing and you think you know me

I didn’t discredit it because it wasn’t fauci. I discredited because of who they are and who is peddling their misinformation. And the ACEP and AAEM seemed to agree with me. But please, feel free to think those two guys are the foremost authority. 

next time there’s a hot button SCOTUS case, I’m gonna go ask the local ambulance chaser what he thinks. Bet he didn’t get no fancy pants Harvard law degree tbh

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I question how sad it is tbh

Theres a certain level of stupidity that there’s only one cure for 

Fair point, although drinking bleach isn’t gonna infect others. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TLO said:

I didn’t discredit it because it wasn’t fauci. I discredited because of who they are and who is peddling their misinformation. And the ACEP and AAEM seemed to agree with me. But please, feel free to think those two guys are the foremost authority. 

next time there’s a hot button SCOTUS case, I’m gonna go ask the local ambulance chaser what he thinks. Bet he didn’t get no fancy pants Harvard law degree tbh

"Welcome back to blah blah news, we're here to talk about the Coronavirus with the only two MDs we could find who agree with us"

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, TLO said:

Did you watch the video? I thought you were talking about a chiropractor so I assumed you didn't watch this one.

I actually didn't agree with a lot of what he said. I said he had some good points

Edited by vikesfan89

3 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Did you watch the video? I thought you were talking about a chiropractor so I assumed you didn't watch this one.

I actually didn't agree with a lot of what he said. I said he had some good points

I saw both videos. Chiropractor was worse 

18 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Also pros and cons of getting these meat plants to be reopened? Is there a better middle way that I'm missing here?

middle ground is give them masks and do distancing to the extent possible even if you're only operating at 80% capacity

But shutting the places down is not really an option