Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

And also, in general, I agree that multiple perspectives is a good thing in most cases. But this is about public response to a pandemic crisis. This is a time where we should listen to experts on what we should reasonably do, not play the both sides of the fence game. These guys certainly don’t meet the threshold of relevancy for something of this proportion. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Yeah there is. But when it's a current hot topic like this, do you understand why they don't want to deal with the ramifications?

What misinformation are they spreading? They are giving their opinion based on the data they personally gathered and the information available to the public. This has nothing to do with a potential law suit on misinformation or they'd be covering their six on plenty of other videos. These doctors' experience and the conclusion they come to fall in line with what the right believes about opening the economy. Is it really a coincidence YouTube, who is clearly left wing at the top, has taken it down a 3rd time? 

I mean this isn't new...YouTube censors and removes conservative videos that have nothing to do with it's restrictions of, "vulgar language, violence and disturbing imagery, nudity and sexually suggestive content, and portrayal of harmful or dangerous activities." Now why would YouTube do that? It's obvious with just a little digging. 

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I mean this isn't new...YouTube censors and removes conservative videos that have nothing to do with it's restrictions of, "vulgar language, violence and disturbing imagery, nudity and sexually suggestive content, and portrayal of harmful or dangerous activities."

I bolded the applicable part.

• Like 1