Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Besides, once you knuckle draggers finally realize it was the 5G towers all along, this whole mask debate will be something we can all look back on fondly and laugh.

The 5G towers don't mess with me because I have metal in my jaw, see

15 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

JOKES ON YOU. I JUST GOT OUT OF IT.

That's good because if you hadn't gotten out of it I would suggest that you start proudly declaring you won't wear a mask. That way all of her friends will hate you and won't want you around.

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, it’s been fairly congenial considering the gravity of the situation.

Dumb opinions aren’t unique to politics or religion.  You should know this, you’ve moderated the “Is Eli Manning A HOFer” threads.

TWO TIME

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, it’s been fairly congenial considering the gravity of the situation.

Dumb opinions aren’t unique to politics or religion.  You should know this, you’ve moderated the “Is Eli Manning A HOFer” threads.

This being said, the opportunity for escalation is much greater than any Eli thread.

Saying "Eli is a Hall of Fame guy, he won two rings" is going to invite a rebuttal, but it's somewhat manageable.

Saying "Your God is fake and you are going to Hell for it" is slightly more volatile.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

This being said, the opportunity for escalation is much greater than any Eli thread.

Saying "Eli is a Hall of Fame guy, he won two rings" is going to invite a rebuttal, but it's somewhat manageable.

tell that to glem.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Saying "Your God is fake and you are going to Hell for it" is slightly more volatile.

Your words, not mine. Oh weeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy...... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dtait93 said:

If that makes me a selfish ******* for not wearing a mask in a store thats air is already contaminated anyways, then oh well I’m a selfish *******. If we’re being honest with ourselves though most people on this planet are selfish *******s once we peel back the onion.

This is why I spit on poor people.

We are all selfish underneath. Why attempt this mascaraed of kindness? 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What if eli is ur god

• Like 2