Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

31 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

You need to lead with ignorance and self-centered righteousness, those are the languages he understands.

What's really funny about this is that walking outside with a mask is an advertisement to everyone around you that you're either too selfish, too ignorant, or too fragile in your own masculinity to do something as small as putting a mask on.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I can only speculate. For me though, I don't breath heavy while I'm walking around a store. Especially now that I walk slower than normal to keep my social distance.

I'm just going to state this one more time and I am done. Even if we say you are somehow a superhuman being who needs to breathe less than a normal human and can just "breathe lightly" for the whole time in the store, you are literally taking any social distancing you are doing and throwing it out of the window by not wearing a mask. If you have the virus, and you can't tell me you don't have it because you don't know, then you are risking the health and lives of every other person who walks in any area you walk into. The virus is expelled through your tiny little breaths just like every other out of shape humans Big breaths and it can stay in the air for quite a long period of time. 

I don't care about the guy who touches his mask or takes it off for a break. They made those choices, I care about the people who are counting on everyone else in the store they are shopping at to not be a selfish person and wear a mask. MASKS STOP YOU FROM SPREADING THE VIRUS NOT FROM CONTRACTING IT. You are willfully putting other people at risk because you can't be bothered. There is nothing else to say about it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What's really funny about this is that walking outside with a mask is an advertisement to everyone around you that you're either too selfish, too ignorant, or too fragile in your own masculinity to do something as small as putting a mask on.

Exactly.

It’s a giant, flashing neon sign telling everyone you’re not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seriously27 said:

I'm just going to state this one more time and I am done. Even if we say you are somehow a superhuman being who needs to breathe less than a normal human and can just "breathe lightly" for the whole time in the store, you are literally taking any social distancing you are doing and throwing it out of the window by not wearing a mask. If you have the virus, and you can't tell me you don't have it because you don't know, then you are risking the health and lives of every other person who walks in any area you walk into. The virus is expelled through your tiny little breaths just like every other out of shape humans Big breaths and it can stay in the air for quite a long period of time. 

I don't care about the guy who touches his mask or takes it off for a break. They made those choices, I care about the people who are counting on everyone else in the store they are shopping at to not be a selfish person and wear a mask. MASKS STOP YOU FROM SPREADING THE VIRUS NOT FROM CONTRACTING IT. You are willfully putting other people at risk because you can't be bothered. There is nothing else to say about it. 

I mean, either he gets it and doesn’t care or doesn’t get it after explanations, pictures, etc.

Either way, it’s not a good look.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Investigation complete. Eli is not god. Proof below:

maxresdefault.jpg

You get listening to trillions of prayers from all over the universe and see if you don't get a mild headache...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

You get listening to trillions of prayers from all over the universe and see if you don't get a mild headache...

Something something Shroud of Turin, something something Eli Manning fake game worn merchandise.

I don't think I can get any more specific than that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Something something Shroud of Turin, something something Eli Manning fake game worn merchandise.

I don't think I can get any more specific than that. 

Amen.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:41 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I went all in.  Doubled the pump rate on the primary, backup with the same rate at the one I replaced, battery backup, etc.  Expensive, but like you said, should be well worth it.

Good, hope you no longer have issues...all last year I dealt with it and knock on wood appear to be in the clear now.  Good luck! 

• Like 1