Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you’ve had a known exposure or are concerned, it may be worth it.

You could also just have another viral infection or strep.

Do you have insurance?  Many insurers are doing free virtual visits right now.  With a virtual visit they can diagnose, prescribe meds (antibiotics if needed) and order Covid testing.

That would be my advice.

Yeah that's solid.  My insurance (BCBS of Georgia) is actually doing free diagnostics for anything related to Covid-19 as long as it's in network.  If someone isn't able to get to someone in network I've heard they have a good success rate (at least with my employer) as it pertains to getting it covered.  

For my doctor, if people think they have it, you call in and schedule a telehealth visit and from there, they will recommend whether you get tested now or if they decide to do some other treatment.  Testing capacity is greater than it was, but they still have to wait.  The offices still only want the sickest of the sick to come there.  

For the person who asked this, I am not an expert at all, just relaying what happens in my area.  It is always smart to quarantine like you are, and I hope it isn't Covid-19.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

“These countries could really do a lot better if they followed common decency standards, like washing their hands” - @TLO

->names 3 nonwhite countries

pretty racist bro

Guess you aren’t familiar with Larry David.

Have you ever considered taking that stick out of your *** just once? It might do wonders for your blood pressure.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TLO said:

Have you ever considered taking that stick out of your *** just once? It might do wonders for your blood pressure.

Blood pressure is fine

Just now, TLO said:

Did you just assume his blood pressure? 

• Like 1

Just now, mistakey said:

i guess saying racist stuff cause you like larry david is ok with you though

This is such a stretch, Jesus Christ. I sincerely hope you find something better to do with your life than this. 

• Like 2

Just now, mistakey said:

Implying that 3 countries dont have common decency because they are unsanitary- which is wild in itself- bro you cant be that shortsighted?

Yeah and we really think they all hate wood, too.

• Like 1