Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Tbh didnt read the mols at all until this morning.  But yeah, making fun of an entire people and saying they dont have common decency is bad regardless

you have become aware

So all this time that you’ve been railing against us you haven’t even read what’s supposedly so evil?  And now you read it and make a ridiculously offensive assertion about TLO and I from a position of ignorance?  I see how it is.

• Like 1
Just now, mistakey said:

Sad that a mod liked this post instead of you know, moderating racist comments

Only someone extremely out of touch with reality would liken a country to a race.  What if I told you there were white Iranians, white Brazilians, white Indians?

Further, the quote was literally, "These countries," not "people in these countries," so if anything, it's culturalist or nationalist and you don't even know what racist means.

And 47% of Brazil is white.  You literally don't know what you're talking about. 

If I was to say that South Dakota sucks would that make me racist?  If I was to say North Carolina is the least-educated state in the country, am I racist? 

Is the best way to prevent the spread of COVD-19 not to practice good hygiene?  Would their poor numbers not reflect poor hygiene? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mission27 said:

So all this time that you’ve been railing against us you haven’t even read what’s supposedly so evil?  And now you read it and make a ridiculously offensive assertion about TLO and I from a position of ignorance?  I see how it is.

Yep.  Yer shtick is a joke.  Apparently includes racism

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TLO said:

In regards to the people of the aforementioned countries, not their sanitary conditions.

Lol you literally said they didnt follow common decency since they didnt wash their hands

Just now, mistakey said:

Lol you literally said they didnt follow common decency since they didnt wash their hands

Again, these countries aren’t in tier 3 because we think the people are wood haters sans decency. 

• Like 1

I thought mission and tlo were cool

but apparently they just argue with people online for hours

sad 

Its not worth feeding the troll.  Yet again he is trying to steer this conversation to a place of personal attacks and rule breaking so that he can get this thread locked because he's mad nobody agreed with his takes.  We should probably ignore him.  My bad for even responding.

• Like 1
Just now, mission27 said:

Its not worth feeding the troll.  Yet again he is trying to steer this conversation to a place of personal attacks and rule breaking so that he can get this thread locked because he's mad nobody agreed with his takes.  We should probably ignore him.  My bad for even responding.

Whats sad is that making racist comments is considered not rule breaking and funny round here

and calling out racism is considered rule breaking

Just now, mission27 said:

True, and we should have seen it coming as the next extension after calling us alex jones.

• Like 1