Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

13 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I was one of those people but it was more hopeful than anything concrete. I was also hopeful it would disappear ala it's little brother. Also hopeful that it would just become a weaker version of itself. Basically anything other than relying on American people bc we're selfish dickwads where the majority will find any reason to do whatever they want. I was right about that

Having hope is one thing. But ignoring experts on the matter is another(not saying you had been).

• Like 1

It's something...... I'm almost done giving myself false hope though.....

An increasing number of Colorado coronavirus patients are surviving, and fewer need ventilators

"The state's coronavirus mortality rate for hospitalized patients dropped to 10.5% compared to 15.1% in March, according to data shared by major hospital systems in Colorado..."

https://coloradosun.com/2020/06/23/coronavirus-patient-outcome-data/

15 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Just wear a mask. It’s honestly infuriating to see the amount of idiots walking around stores without masks on. 

Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Don’t leave your house if you’re feeling symptoms.

Those three things are somehow impossible for some “patriots”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Don’t leave your house if you’re feeling symptoms.

Those three things are somehow impossible for some “patriots”

I would be willing to bet most of those that gathered by the hundreds of thousands don't want to be considered "patriots". 

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

I would be willing to bet most of those that gathered by the hundreds of thousands don't want to be considered "patriots". 

Of course not

The Patriots suck

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For those that don’t know, usually summer is a “slow season” in ICU’s save motorcycle accidents and gunshots.

So obviously there's been a sudden uptick in motorcycle drive-bys in Houston. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For those that don’t know, usually summer is a “slow season” in ICU’s save motorcycle accidents and gunshots.

The organ donation & transplant arena is severely impacted by the shut down because of less driving/less accidents.
That's one of those good news / bad news impacts from the pandemic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

JxcxaA9.png

Can you post this on a log/log scale? MoL is a measure of acceleration (I assume), so that chart would be more revealing. The low gross numbers are obviously swamped by the scale but likely reflect higher acceleration. It's also backwards looking. I feel like you're arguing against math here lol.

• Like 1