Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

$1 Billion at a 7% interest (conservative return) will give you $70 Million a year, let alone if you compound that. It's really too bad that the Dolans can't afford Francisco Lindor's salary during this Covid crisis. 

Some things just demand an electric football.  Crapping on the Dolans is one of those.  They’re ballbags.

tenor.gif?itemid=4775924 

you know what I mean.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Hmmmn, this administration is thinking of trying herd immunity. But is also going to try to push a vaccine out by November 1st? Cover all your bases I guess 🤷‍♂️

On a completely unrelated note, I realized that the first Tuesday after the first Monday in the month of November is November 3 this year. Weird.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Hmmmn, this administration is thinking of trying herd immunity. But is also going to try to push a vaccine out by November 1st? Cover all your bases I guess 🤷‍♂️

"Trying herd immunity" 5 months after failure to contain isn't "trying herd immunity" at all. It's trying to put a positive spin on failure.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's a Tuesday, and for the next 15-20 years, you'll have to go to work, even if that's your "office".

Thanks for that Debbie Downer.

And I don’t know how old you think I am, but I’m not retiring in my mid to late 50’s.  Unless of course you’re assuming I’m just going to kick the bucket, in which case, carry on....

Just now, Xenos said:

Probably because it should be a paid holiday as well.

Couldn’t agree more.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"Trying herd immunity" 5 months after failure to contain isn't "trying herd immunity" at all. It's trying to put a positive spin on failure.

I mean making sense of Netflix’s Dark is easier than trying to figure out what is the rationale for certain decisions made at the higher level. But it’s like an addictive puzzle that has no answer.

Edited by Xenos