Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If a company gives out a vaccine and there are any safety issues, the lawsuits stand whether the FDA gave approval or not. So as much as the government's behavior may not be ideal, the risk:reward equation on lying hasn't changed. That's good news.

I thought a lot of these companies were given blanket protections should there be adverse effects? 

A more accurate analogy might be if the sonar detected an iceberg, the iceberg was visually confirmed, and then the captain bellowed "fake news" and disabled the navigation systems, while doing his best to prevent any other crew member from effectively responding.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

A more accurate analogy might be if the sonar detected an iceberg, the iceberg was visually confirmed, and then the captain bellowed "fake news" and disabled the navigation systems, while doing his best to prevent any other crew member from effectively responding.

"folks, the hole in the boat is going to magically disappear. Nobody has done a better job not sinking than me."

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I am the BEST at dealing with Icebergs. I've dealt with many Icebergs, I have the most expertise with dealing with Icebergs - people look at the Icebergs, they're YUUUUUGE, I'm the best in the world with Icebergs, my daughter is so hot.

• Like 5

But parents in many parts of the state don't know if outbreaks of the virus are related to their own schools because the state ordered some counties to keep health data secret.

Why you so shady Florida? But seriously, what is wrong with you?!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/florida-coronavirus-schools/2020/09/08/711fa780-eee4-11ea-ab4e-581edb849379_story.html%3foutputType=amp

16 hours ago, ET80 said:

I am the BEST at dealing with Icebergs. I've dealt with many Icebergs, I have the most expertise with dealing with Icebergs - people look at the Icebergs, they're YUUUUUGE, I'm the best in the world with Icebergs, my daughter is so hot.

I blame you for the coffee I have to clean off my keyboard. That last line got me. 

• Like 1