Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, to be fair, there has been legislation from the House since May that emulates the EU and Canada’s plans, which have worked.

So, you say not that hard to discern, some say we need a 10-year longitudinal study time determine if people will die if they cannot afford food.  Some might suggest they use the extra $11 (median value) that they earned the past two years from the 2017 tax cuts to eat instead of spending it on booze and movies.

Preaching to the choir amigo 

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Preaching to the choir amigo 

I’m just still not over watching that Congressman confidently claim there is no evidence that people will die if they cannot afford food because the reporter could not cite a study done to support that claim.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m just still not over watching that Congressman confidently claim there is no evidence that people will die if they cannot afford food because the reporter could not cite a study done to support that claim.

I mean, he may be right.  Do you have a study that says people will die if they don’t eat?  

I didn’t think so.

In fact, I’m guessing this visionary is out to fix both obesity and type 2 DM during a pandemic.

Sounds like a hero to me.

We are currently trying to pass a levy. Legitimate question someone asked:

”How Covid impacted our budget at all?”

Our Superintendent with a straight face:

”Paper towels alone are costing an additional $8,000 per week, disinfectant spray is $8,000 a week, and $250 per student (2,500 students) that goes online ($625,000) per semester. Yes.”

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We are currently trying to pass a levy. Legitimate question someone asked:

”How Covid impacted our budget at all?”

Our Superintendent with a straight face:

”Paper towels alone are costing an additional $8,000 per week, disinfectant spray is $8,000 a week, and $250 per student (2,500 students) that goes online ($625,000) per semester. Yes.”

I’m guessing he heads the math dept?

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Swing voter lol

”I’m not sure where I stand on pandemic ish at the moment” lulz.

“Gee, I really don’t know where I stand on this levy that costs me zero additional tax dollars, forces people in new developments also to pay tax money, and my property value and education value for my children also goes up” says wealthy upper middle class voter who lives in a community with no income tax.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“Gee, I really don’t know where I stand on this levy that costs me zero additional tax dollars, forces people in new developments also to pay tax money, and my property value and education value for my children also goes up” says wealthy upper middle class voter who lives in a community with no income tax.

That’s a tough one.

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I know! I’ll vote yes and my wife will vote no to cancel out our own bias! (True story!!!)

I made a deal with my wife that if we are going to vote opposite ways that we just don't vote.

Then I vote by post without her knowing. One nil to the cockney boys.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I don't know why anyone would try to go to college this year.  It seems like a waste of money and you'd be giving up a lot of control of your life

Yeah I went to college to party, make friends and THEN get a degree.

Got to postpone that.

• Like 1