Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

20 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Everybody is doing poorly. We have a half billion people ( according to the UN) headed to poverty. The World Food Program says 130 million are headed to starvation because of these masks and lockdowns. You will never get everyone to wear a mask in America. It's silly to think that in America you can tell its citizens what to do. Wear your mask if vulnerable or old. That's the most you can ask for.

We are in lockdown because people choose not to wear masks and be responsible. And you can and should tell citizens what to do when their actions lead to lockdowns, hospitals being overwhelmed, and starvation. Do you know the history of car seatbelts? Wearing a proper mask is even simpler.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

bully

adjective

Definition of bully (Entry 3 of 4)

1: EXCELLENT 

23 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9765563716

Hodkinson claims covid is a hoax. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis

This person who died in August of 2019?

Hodkinson believes in the virus. He doesnt appreciate the fear mongering the media and govt have perpetrated on society. 

Sorry Kary said that Fauci was/is a paid puppet and will say whatever he is told to say. He doesnt understand medicine and should be in his position .

52 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Hodkinson believes in the virus. He doesnt appreciate the fear mongering the media and govt have perpetrated on society. 

Sorry Kary said that Fauci was/is a paid puppet and will say whatever he is told to say. He doesnt understand medicine and should be in his position .

Kary also believes in pseudoscience and conspiracy theories such as HIV not leading to AIDS. I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks everyone is a paid puppet that disagrees with him.

As for Hodkinson, his sin is in downplaying the virus. Don’t give me that nonsense about Covid just being the flu.

42 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Roger Hodkinson, a pathologist who identifies himself as the former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada Examination Committee in Pathology

Hodkinson has never been chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the group said.

Dude lies about his own credentials. Probably not credible source. You shouldn't use him to defend your position. 

43 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Even if we are to believe this one man's opinion in a SEA of support from the medical community for Fauci, what does discrediting one guy do? What does that change? Nothing.

Besides, that quote you a referring to is from an interview for an AIDS denial documentary. Everything in that documentary has been disproven since. So once again, not a great source. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014787/

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Kary also believes in pseudoscience and conspiracy theories such as HIV not leading to AIDS. I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks everyone is a paid puppet that disagrees with him.

As for Hodkinson, his sin is in downplaying the virus. Don’t give me that nonsense about Covid just being the flu.

Fauci believes that taking off your mask at a baseball game while sitting next to two people is ok despite what he says behind a camera. Appears he was also downplaying the virus as were many politicians when they thought the camera was off.

If elected leaders dont want to follow their imposed rules then why should we? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Everybody is doing poorly. We have a half billion people ( according to the UN) headed to poverty. The World Food Program says 130 million are headed to starvation because of these masks and lockdowns. You will never get everyone to wear a mask in America. It's silly to think that in America you can tell its citizens what to do. Wear your mask if vulnerable or old. That's the most you can ask for.

Yes, masks are the precise reason people are starving. 

• Like 2

My favorite part about the people going off the rails about wearing a mask is that it’s literally the most minor inconvenience, but people act like they’re being asked to storm the beaches of Normandy by wearing a face covering. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TLO said:

My favorite part about the people going off the rails about wearing a mask is that it’s literally the most minor inconvenience, but people act like they’re being asked to storm the beaches of Normandy by wearing a face covering. 

I wear mine inside of every business I go into. Virus shuts off once I sit down at a restaurant though... it's really weird.

I've worn far worse over my face than a little blue mask. (Radiation mask, Chem mask, and the one that goes over your face during an mri) As long as businesses stay open I will wear the masks for consideration of other people and their business.