Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

How do you debunk science.  That's the point of doing a scientific study.  What I posted is not someone's opinion.  It is fact, determined by actual study, by people who know the subject.

Again, it isnt what you say it is.

You debunk phony science with actual science and peer review. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Brother you didn't. Forget google man, everything that "group of physicians" (they aren't they are politicians. Their leaders are republican Senators with no medical backgrounds) has been debunked by actual science. I can find 1000 credible scientific and peer reviewed articles that debunk your one. How are you trusting the one?

I won't go there.  Once again, we are not supposed to discuss politics on this site.  Believe what you want.  I'm not going to argue with you.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

I won't go there.  Once again, we are not supposed to discuss politics on this site.  Believe what you want.  I'm not going to argue with you.

Well you seem pretty adamant on trusting "science". So if I post links to many many many more scientific studies that refute your link, will you actually consider it's contents?

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Brother you didn't. Forget google man, everything that "group of physicians" (they aren't they are politicians. Their leaders are republican Senators with no medical backgrounds) has been debunked by actual science. I can find 1000 credible scientific and peer reviewed articles that debunk your one. How are you trusting the one? WHY are you trusting the one?

While I agree with what you’re saying, I think we should avoid naming political parties here even if it is true. For the sake of keeping this thread open at least.

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

While I agree with what you’re saying, I think we should avoid naming political parties here even if it is true. For the sake of keeping this thread open at least.

The party is irrelevant. The point is the leaders are politicians with no medical backgrounds. Unless im dyslexic group of politicians is different then group of physicians. 

I’ve rarely seen an attractive, fit person whining about wearing a mask and they are the ones who really lose out on showing their face.

It’s always the fat neck beards and middle aged Karen’s. Like seriously... you should’ve been wearing a mask all along buddy.

• Like 4