Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Believe the income requirements were lower.

My gf said that there was some sort of screw up as well as she is supposed to get one and hasn't. Apparently they had some info wrong it something. She got an email from turbo tax about it

I got the email from turbotax as well, apparently a bunch of people's stimulus money was sent to the wrong accounts.

17 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I got the email from turbotax as well, apparently a bunch of people's stimulus money was sent to the wrong accounts.

I got mine a few days ago.  Amount looks correct.

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

My wife and I got ours on the 4th as well.

I'm scared to see when I'll get my tax return back this year. 

Edit: read it wrong

Unless you’re doing it by mail or using a temporary online account, it shouldn’t take that long.

Edited by Xenos

2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

It’s the temporary ones that were set up. Apparently the earliest you can get it now after the initial rejection is when you do your 2020 taxes.

https://www.accountingtoday.com/news/irs-stimulus-payments-again-being-deposited-in-wrong-bank-accounts

More stats on asymptomatic spread based on a new CDC model:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/science/2021/01/07/covid-asymptomatic-spread/%3foutputType=amp

People with no symptoms transmit more than half of all cases of the novel coronavirus, according to a model developed by researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Their findings reinforce the importance of following the agency’s guidelines: Regardless of whether you feel ill, wear a mask, wash your hands, stay socially distant and get a coronavirus test. That advice has been a constant refrain in a pandemic responsible for more than 350,000 deaths in the United States.

Fifty-nine percent of all transmission came from people without symptoms, under the model’s baseline scenario. That includes 35 percent of new cases from people who infect others before they show symptoms and 24 percent that come from people who never develop symptoms at all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Xenos said:

It’s the temporary ones that were set up. Apparently the earliest you can get it now after the initial rejection is when you do your 2020 taxes.

https://www.accountingtoday.com/news/irs-stimulus-payments-again-being-deposited-in-wrong-bank-accounts

I haven’t gotten mine yet. I got the same email from turbo tax saying they expect money to be in accounts within a few days. Also when i went to the IRS site and did the “track my payment” it says “we have no update (but we’re working on it)”

so annoying lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I haven’t gotten mine yet. I got the same email from turbo tax saying they expect money to be in accounts within a few days. Also when i went to the IRS site and did the “track my payment” it says “we have no update (but we’re working on it)”

so annoying lol

Sorry man. Hopefully you don’t need it immediately.

They’re starting the Moderna for us teachers February 1. Priority by age, then immuno compromised, then those who work with special education kids who can’t wear masks, then everyone else.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Cuomo says everyone 75+ in NY can get vaccinated. ******* finally.

Was just going to post this. Im so ******* happy that I teared up a bit thinking about my grandma. I called her right after and she was so happy. This should speed things up immensely. 

• Like 1