Coronavirus Lockdown Special: QB Galore Mock Draft - Three Rounds

BayRaider

Any draft that has the Chiefs taking a RB with #32 is a fail. There is no RB in this draft that is that important. They are more likely to take Justin Madubuike, who you have as pick #61. Queen works. Blacklock works. Gladney and Diggs work. Swift is a fail.

Terrell at #63 is OK, but only that. Cleveland Trautman, Ruiz are all better. You could take a RB here is there was a real value, though there is not on this board. 

With #96, give them Willekes. Edge rush is a priority with this defense and Ogbah just left. At this point, go BPA. No one they take will start, but depth is needed everywhere.

J

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 7:30 PM, INbengalfan said:

Excellent first two rounds for the Bengals.  I like the OT pick in the third, but right now we literally have one LB on the roster in Pratt.  Spo even tho we went with Queen, I'm going Malik Harrison in the third  Harrison plays SAM, Queen plays WILL in even fronts, with Pratt in between them.  Even in odd fronts and nickel/dime, I would think both Queen and Harrison stay on the field

If Cleveland is there at 65, then he's the pick over the 3rd LB.  At this point i'll be surprised if we don't bring back Vigil to be the 2nd sub package LB with Queen in this scenario.

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

If Cleveland is there at 65, then he's the pick over the 3rd LB.  At this point i'll be surprised if we don't bring back Vigil to be the 2nd sub package LB with Queen in this scenario.

Agreed about Vigil.  Not ideal, but it is at least a band aid.  Not sure if it's enough to stop the bleeding, but we are running out of options.

I can totally see an OT at 65.  I could also see taking the OT there if Baun, Queen and Murray are gone.  Then they go LB at 3 and 4

On 20/03/2020 at 8:05 PM, BayRaider said:

- Broncos trade #15, #77, 5th Round Pick to Jets for #11

Damm that was expensive. #15 + #77 already pass the point value for 11.

That said, if Okudah is there I'm jumping on the offer not thinking twice

Edited by BowserBroncos

I don't mind the trade for the Jets, but passing Okudah would be tough.

Not really a fan of the picks though. Muti is by far the best pick imo.

Hit positional needs though.

OT, outside WR, boundary CB, and EDGE are our biggest needs. 

On 3/20/2020 at 7:30 PM, INbengalfan said:

Excellent first two rounds for the Bengals.  I like the OT pick in the third, but right now we literally have one LB on the roster in Pratt.  Spo even tho we went with Queen, I'm going Malik Harrison in the third  Harrison plays SAM, Queen plays WILL in even fronts, with Pratt in between them.  Even in odd fronts and nickel/dime, I would think both Queen and Harrison stay on the field

Nah I think he hit it perfect. I really like Ezra Cleveland. I think he goes mid first