New logo/colors unveiled Monday

RamRod

15 hours ago, JonStark said:

Will be leaving work early to make sure I'm in front on my computer with a beer.

The rest of the night could go either way depending on what they have for us. 

Considering I'm working from home at this point.  I'll just have the beer... with stronger stuff in close reach if I need to comfort myself (or try to cleanse my eyeballs).

• Like 3

Colors are pretty much confirmed at Navy and Yellow based on certain things we've seen leaked.

The new/different logo I'm excited for. My guess is that it's an actual rams head. The logo that was leaked is likely our secondary logo and will look much better when not on that stupid draft hat. 

• Like 1

Little over an hour to go.  I have a bottle of Jameson Cold Brew within reach (which I swear has to have been released so that people could equivocate daydrinking more easily, since it tastes like alcoholic espresso).  I am prepared to be disappointed.

Can we get bonus points and just totally piss off PETA (since they're all quarantined anyway) and just mount an actual Rams head on the exterior of the HQ?

• Like 1

I woke up from my nap and was like yah its 1:40 PM let me see the new colors. Then realized that their 12 o'clock is 2 hours behind (Western time) from my Central Time (Dallas, Texas). Please hurry up 2 PM already, lol.

Edited by RamsFan24