RamRod

New logo/colors unveiled Monday

Will be leaving work early to make sure I'm in front on my computer with a beer.

The rest of the night could go either way depending on what they have for us. 

47 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Will be leaving work early to make sure I'm in front on my computer with a beer

For jersey colors?

9 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

For jersey colors?

No for the logo I’m going to be looking at for the foreseeable future when I look at anything rams related. 

15 hours ago, JonStark said:

Will be leaving work early to make sure I'm in front on my computer with a beer.

The rest of the night could go either way depending on what they have for us. 

Considering I'm working from home at this point.  I'll just have the beer... with stronger stuff in close reach if I need to comfort myself (or try to cleanse my eyeballs).

Posted (edited)

Hopefully it’s not a disaster like they made when they went from their LA/99’ super bowl colors to the change they made after in 2000...Was never a fan of those jerseys. And this is coming from a St. Louis Die hard. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

Colors are pretty much confirmed at Navy and Yellow based on certain things we've seen leaked.

The new/different logo I'm excited for. My guess is that it's an actual rams head. The logo that was leaked is likely our secondary logo and will look much better when not on that stupid draft hat. 

Little over an hour to go.  I have a bottle of Jameson Cold Brew within reach (which I swear has to have been released so that people could equivocate daydrinking more easily, since it tastes like alcoholic espresso).  I am prepared to be disappointed.

Can we get bonus points and just totally piss off PETA (since they're all quarantined anyway) and just mount an actual Rams head on the exterior of the HQ?

Even though jerseys are to come later, I wonder if hats/shirts with the new logo will be available right away?

Once I know the exact color(most likely Navy and Yellow) I'll probably just buy a matching Dodgers hat. 

Posted (edited)

I woke up from my nap and was like yah its 1:40 PM let me see the new colors. Then realized that their 12 o'clock is 2 hours behind (Western time) from my Central Time (Dallas, Texas). Please hurry up 2 PM already, lol.

Edited by RamsFan24